Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks Gwen! I really like the chubby sticks. I find them comfortable to wear and easy to apply. As long as you dont eat, they're pretty good! 

Oh dear. I am always eating, or drinking something, or absently chewing on something. But this orangey-melon color is calling to me...

Also, I hope it is not weird to say, but your eye color is so beautiful it makes me want to cry when I stare deeply into it. Haha! I wish I could recreate your eye color with paint!

Haha hmm, you might spend half your day reapplying this one then! 

And its not weird...in fact, I think I know exactly what you mean and its a very sweet compliment! 🙂 Thank you!! And I would LOVE to see that painting! 

Anonymous Insider

This is such a beautiful glowing look! Also totally fine at seaworld 🙂

Thanks Elle! If I have the time, I will go all out when I get the chance 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Haha I know what you mean! There are so many pretty colors I love that aren't work friendly so I always trial them on weekends 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Perfect for sea world! Unless you sit front row during the whale show🐳

Haha I definitely did not sit in the splash zone! 😄

aaaaaabbbbbb.jpg

Ok, second post. Today I wore Diorskin Nude (20), Tarte blush in Captivating, Rimmel Mascara, Urban Decay Naked 3 (Liar) Mark lip and Mineral Fusion Powder. Oh, and I have Kat Von D autograph liner in bronze and for my goofy eyebrows, I just go over them with a bit of dark brown eyeshadow.

I want to add a warning: the mineral fusion setting powder that I am wearing in this pic turned out to be super cakey throughout the day. Bummer. It looks ok right after applying- which is when I took the pic- but it feels heavy and by the end of the day, I looked like a mess! I think it would be more suitable to wear alone and not marketed as a setting powder.

Anonymous Insider

Love the nude lip with the slightly smokey eye!

Thank you! Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out of town this weekend.

Anonymous Insider

This is a beautifully polished, very classic look: Your complexion looks flawless, the flush in your cheeks looks natural, and your definition of your eyes is subtle but impactful! You look beautiful! 🙂

That is the power of makeup, and I love it- as my complexion is far from flawless without it. Thank you so much!

Here's what I wore to go grocery shopping today. Then I removed it to eat quesadillas when I returned home, and then wore something simpler for the afternoon. Sorry about the poor photo quality; it has been a dark gray all day (my favorite weather!). I think I look like a mess in this photo, but I swear it all looked much better in person. Also, wtf am I doing with my hand there? I don't know. I had to snap this quickly before running out to catch a bus. In other news, I'm going to watch fireworks on the riverfront tonight. 🙂

What I'm wearing:

• A barely there dusting of BareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil in 'Translucent'
  • BITE High Pigment Lip Pencil in LE 'Scarlet'

image.jpg

That lip color is gorgeous. 

Thank you! This one would look lovely on you!

Wow, your lips are stunning! 

Thank you! 🙂

Oooh love the lip on you!  I love how you mentioned going to do the grocery.  Sometimes even if I've been working at home all day I will do a full glam face even though I'm only picking up groceries.  Why not, right? 😉

Totally! If I didn't do random makeup looks for short errands out in public, it would only be me applying makeup at home by myself (because that's not standard for me at all.... nope...). Somebody has to see it, right?! And thank you!

testing