Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks a lot - dinner was actually amazing, fortunately!

Oh yay!  "In laws" can be so scary! 

Beautiful! Your brows are great. And I love your necklace!

Thank you so much!

Anonymous Insider

For everyone that uses or is familiar with Nars radiant creamy concealer... How are you applying and setting it? Need some troubleshooting tips. Thanks so much. 

dalidyli I apply it thinly and then blend it out with the itty, bitty beauty blender.  Depending on the moisture level of my skin at the time, I might also set it with powder.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! I think it's not working well with my eye creams. It separating a bit around the lower outer eye. Almost cakey even with light application.

Ooh, yes that could be problematic.  Do you leave time between applying eye cream and concealer?  I usually apply my eye cream and lip balm first to let them sink in for about 10 minutes before I use my concealer.  In the meantime I just do the rest of my makeup.

It depends where you are using it.

I have been using it for my undereye circles and setting with Ben Nye's banana powder, and I will get hardly any creasing. I dab it with the applicator and then pat pat pat with my finger until it's smoothed out. 

I tried using it for my dark spots/acne recently and it looks really bad and dry. I don't know if it's my fault or it just doesn't work for that purpose but maybe someone else who uses it can shed light on that...

Anonymous Insider

I tried it on a spot and it looked the same. I've heard a lot about that powder. Is it fine milled?

Yes it is! You only need the tiniest tiniest bit, so it will last you forever

ok so another one for today--same exact from earlier but i swapped out dom for grace on the lips.

i wanted to post because i super loved guzel's look !!!! (you inspired me lady !!)

and andy is a lap dog in the most literal sense, and i'm on my bed so he's making another appearance as well 😉

graced.jpg

I don't want to come across as creepy.. but I sincerely hope that you've considered pursuing modeling. Just stunning.

It just occurred to me that you must always have a lint brush on hand, with you loving black and Andy being a white doggie.  

You look like and evil villain with your white fluffy animal:) 

Bahahaha. Andy doesn't shed ! Or i'd be a bigggg mess !!

What!!!  That's so not fair!  My kitty leaves a trail of fluff balls in her wake! 

Anonymous Insider

This is a seductively androgynous look, which references the Olsen twins circa 2001 in the dark rings around the eyes! I love everything about this, from the immaculately groomed brows to the pop of summer red on the lips! You are stunningly beautiful! 🙂

omggggggggg

I agree with Gwen.  You're face says "Welcome to my castle, sit down, have a drink. It won't hurt...much" while Andy's says "Did you bring treats?".

Lol agreed

Whoa. You're giving me the classic romantic / Victorian vampire vibe here (not the super-lame modern day emotionally-unstable vampire with sparkles thing, thankfully). You are stunning! Andy is cute!

testing