Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Here's today's look. I was going for a softer, glowy (dare I say ethereal) look. My eyes are UD's Moondust shadow in cosmic, then NARS Narsissist dual intensity palette, and UD's Tonic. Lashes are Beefit Rollerlash and Dior Addict It-Lash. Lips are Smashbox Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Pout.

image.jpg

Lovely. You look so rosy and fresh!

Beautiful!

I think you are the only person on BT who has managed to successfully pull off that Pout color 😄

You look so angelic and princessy soft!    I need need need that lippy!   

Yes you do, hearts!!! It's also a great topper over a lipstick or combined with another gloss.

I couldn't find it on Sephora... now I'm kinda freaking out a little (just a smidgen) because I can't find it anywhere! Did they discontinue Pout in the lip lacquer?

Thank you. I may have been misunderstood. I have been on beauty talk before, I just hadn't worked up the nerve to post my pic on this thread. I think it is great, though. Every woman should be told that she is beautiful from time to time, and the support from everyone is great! Thank you for the welcome, though, I will take that anytime! lol.

She was probably welcoming you to the thread (or more specifically to the active posters on the thread).  I usually welcome all first time posters to the thread, too, because I love seeing who is behind the user.  It is kind of like an, oh there you are moment, especially when I recognize the user name.  

And, you look lovely in both pictures, including the one with your daughter's art.

Oh, ok. Well, thank you for the nice welcome and the kind words!

Wow, you are all so beautiful! Well, I have finally worked up the nerve to post here. I am wearing Lancôme Teint Idole, Urban Decay lipstick, Tarte Blush, Cover Girl Mascara, Urban Decay Naked 3, Bare Minerals Setting Powder, and Kat Von D Liner.

profile kara (160x160) (2).jpg

And here I am wearing "polka dot" by my daughter, Jenna. Ha ha!

jenna does makeup.jpg

Yay I love seeing a new face here!  You are gorgeous!  I love your classic features 🙂

Thank you!

You kinda look like the girl that plays Maggie in The Walking Dead, one of my favourite characters. 🙂

I will have to look her up. I don't watch that show, even though everyone I know does.

You look lovely and radiant!  What shade of lipstick are you wearing? 

Thank You!  I went to look for the name of the shade and I can't find it! I am so unorganized! But, I do have a little Mark "All Buttah Now" lip gloss over it in the shade Bare All.

Anonymous Insider

Your skin is glowing! So pretty.

Thank you so much! This means a lot more to me than people know. I had really, terrible bad acne from the time I was 15 until I was about 23. I just didn't know how to take care of my skin the right way. So, it has taken years to get my skin to a point where I feel confident enough to post a picture of myself. Posting makeup free (besides the black dots on my face) is a huge accomplishment for me! I am now obsessed with skin care (and makeup) because for so long, I didn't know anything about it. Plus, there have been a lot of advancements since then. (I am 35.)

Welcome!

You look absolutely luminous! 

I can definitely say this-

There is nothing to worry about posting your looks & face on this page. It is filled with people who give nothing but encouragement & love.

Hope you see more from you!

Absolutely agree. Everyone on BT is supportive, encouraging and absolutely loving. 

Thank you!

4 Replies
testing