Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous!! This is a perfect lipstick for you!!  

thank you !! it's kind of The Color I've Been Looking For all along. i'm afraid some of my other darker reds may get a bit neglected now !!! 

Isn't it amazing when you've been searching and searching then you finally find the one?  I looove it!

After 8 hours of year and some sweating, I think the makeup still looks pretty good! Excuse the weird angle, I was trying to get the best light from the setting sun 🙂

UD's Polyester Bride & Grifter, Tarte's Best Friend on the eyes

NYX Angel Veil Primer, Bare Minerals original foundation, Too faced milk chocolate bronzer, Milani Romantic Rose blush, Maybelline Dark Circle eraser neutralizer, lorac in the spotlight highlight on the face

NYX Eclair butter gloss

Snapchat-4426139138372766964.jpg

Gorgeous!  

Anonymous Insider

That violet eyeshadow is absolutely stunning against your skin tone and it really makes your eyes pop in an incredible manner! Your complexion looks flawless, the flush in your cheeks looks natural, and that gorgeous rose hue on your lips is a very classic interpretation of this summer's trends! You look stunning! 🙂

I think you look amazing, especially for 8 hours of wear 🙂 You have amazing skin. How do you like the NYX primer? 

Thanks! I really like the Angel Veil. It doesn't break me out, it's oil-free, I do think it makes my makeup stay on longer, especially since it's a mineral powder. As far as "drugstore" goes it's the best in my opinion. It's got similar texture to Hourglass's Veil Primer but thicker.

Very pretty!

Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Hiiiiii BTer's! Been a bit since I've graced you all with my presence (lol). Day 1, Week 3 of my new job has just ended and I have to tell you I absolutely love it. THIS is what I'm supposed to be doing.

Benefit Pores No More - side note - I LOVE my HG mineral veil. First impression of Pores No More is that I REALLY like it. I suspect this sample will be used up quite quickly.

Dr Jart BB SPF 45

Benefit Fake Up

Loreal True Match Concealer

HG alp

HG alb - incandescent electra

Coastal Scents Revealed palette sampler - latte

Tarte lights camera lashes

MAC honeylove

Tarte lipsurgence lip gloss - romantic? I can't remember

unnamed.jpg

Also, update on kitty - she's adjusting well. She's such a snuggler. I take her to the vet next week to see if she weighs enough to be spayed (she was the runt of her litter...very tiny). She's already grown so much since I brought her home two weeks ago. Her name is Leia and her favorite activities include watching The Mindy Project and stealing pizza from my hands.

unnamed2.jpg

You look soooo happy:). Your pic made me smile!  

Anonymous Insider

You look genuinely happy! It's like this new job is like a tonic that injected energy into your features, as you also look incredibly fresh faced and stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

You both are lovely! My puppy's favorite activities include sitting under the dining table sniffing so that she can possibly pick up some crumbles falling out (I don't let her eat human food, but who knows. She's so determined).

Love the look!  So happy you are loving your new job!  It's amazing when you  actually love doing what you do, isn't it? 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks guze! It does make a world of a difference!

lady you look great !! and so does the kitty. how i adore me a tortie !!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Jem! It's almost ridiculous how photogenic she is. She's such a diva 😄

Anonymous Insider

YAY!!! I am SO glad you are loving your new job!! That's the best! And your kitty is so adorable and has great taste in TV shows. 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

YAY! Thanks, Vaashtii! She does know quality tv 😉

I'm am so happy for you. I told you that last mess was a blessing in disguise! You just look so much happier and I am so glad things worked out so great for you. 

You look great as usual and your kitty is cute! And she must be tiny since she is sitting on your (?) lap! 

testing