Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

thank you anne! bb is my new favorite product for my hair, i never put anything on but now im obsessed with this! 

Anonymous Insider

You always look beautiful in smokey eyes+nude lips! + I love your hair so much. So gorgeously wavy!

thank you! it's actually that bumble spray that's kept it looking awesomely wavy! i just spray it when it's in bun form and let it down and just style it without brushing it, it looks awesome 😄 

Anonymous Insider

Oh! (adding BB spray to the shopping cart...)

Thanks, I've been considering it for quite a while (walking away to grab a credit card...)

xD i've been using it nonstop since the 2nd day after i bought it! i just spray it in the morning and it lasts all day, my beach waves. mmm yeah! lol 

Wow, you look so beachy bronze today!

i' need to do this type of look for work! hahaha. I have my eyes set on a cutie that looks like lee pace. ;3

absolutelyyyy stunning!!!!!! ❤️

*-* ❤️ Thank you

Rose Gold looks beautiful on you! 

Rose gold is my jam! lol I love it 😄 glad i got that becca set from ulta

That's a great natural lip color for you. And I wish my skin looked that good during a breakout!

You're too kind, etscore! Thank you. 😄 

i dont know why i look too pink but yeah i went overboard with the bronzer because i wanted that beach goddess look LOL sigh. i want to be a mermaid. 

Spoiler
Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation
Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
Tarte Sweet Indulgences Spring collection (string of pearls, yoga mat, spa day, dark chocolate)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeliner in Slate
Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Mascara
Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Caring

IMAG0222 (1).jpg

Just got back from Mad Max and a pitcher of alcohol all to myself... So I'm feeling pretty good.

This is the song that, more or less, inspired my look today, I suppose... I've been listening to it a lot today, and while doing my make up - though it's far from my usual genre...

Spoiler

I saw that movie yesterday, our work paid for the ticket, but i had to pay the difference to see the 3D because there weren't any regular ones yet. How did you like it? 

They probably could have gotten away with changing out Tom Hardy for some random Joe-Schmoo, and just called it "Fury Road"... And instead of ending it with an exclamation point, maybe just an explosion. Max was more or less a catalyst for the rest of the story and an excuse to chain it to the Mad Max franchise. Just my two cents..

Still though, I found it rather enjoyable. I'm considerably "male minded", so give me some beer, set something on fire, and I'm happy.

lol y eah i was basically more excited by the kickass guitar playing xD 

Anonymous Insider

This is a gorgeous natural look; your hair is glowing, your skin is glowing, your eyes subtly defined, and I'm loving that sassy pink lip! You look beautiful! 🙂

image.jpgToday must be a Moondust kind of day! Here's a look using Glitter Rock, Intergalactic, and Cosmic. I used NARS Dual Intensoty shadow in Phoebe in my lower lash line.

All around great look - great eye lip combo! What do you have on your lips?

2 Replies
testing