Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Long weekend Friday!!!  I'm on my way to work, hope everyone has an amazing day!

im0515151age.jpg

Abh dipbrow ebony

becca undereye brightening corrector

nars rcc ginger

shiseido be206 satin luminizing blush

Bite cava

Anonymous Insider

This is a perfect illustration of the no makeup makeup look, you've executed it brilliantly, and look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Maybe I need to re-think Cava? You look beautiful! Have a great long weekend!

Youre so lucky you have a long weekend! You look fresh, rested and ready for it! 

This is such a pretty, simple, fresh Friday look 🙂 Cava looks great on you!

Todays look; UDs Vice3 Palette, KVD Shade+Light Contour Palette, Tattoo Liner in Trooper, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo in Medium Brown, Marc Jacobs Genius Gel foundation & Bites Lip Crayon in Amaretto. 

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

Also we're starting to get the 'Her Universe' line at work. If you're a Marvel fan you'll probably LOVE the collection. The Thor dress is pretty cute, but there's a Loki one that I'm dying to have. 

IMG_0858.JPG

You look gorgeous, but your eyes are showstoppers! That green is spellbinding!

Anonymous Insider

PS- I'm kinda jealous. I've always thought it would be awesome to work at Hot Topic. I remember YEARS ago (I feel like I'm a little old for some of the stuff there anymore) I used to go in there a lot and the employees were always so nice!! I always thought it was funny, because you know, some people are so quick to pass judgement on "goth" appearing people, or someone like me with tattoos and piercings. But I always felt the employees at HT put the judgers to shame. Because they were always so friendly. 

It is a great company 🙂 I'm going on 5yrs of being at HT already. Like any job believe me, there are days that really test my patience lol. But its awesome when we get reviews, we do better than the Lulu Lemon in our mall! I love coming from a customer service based store, makes me realize how bad other retailers really are. 

Anonymous Insider

For real??? I've not heard of this line. But I must have it ALL now!! ALL THE THINGS!!!!  The dress looks amazing on you!!! 

CUTE! LOVE LOVE! Also you look so fab in that dress!

You look stunning! I love your eyes *_* 

And that dress is so f-ing awesome! 

Thank youuu ^_^

Anonymous Insider

This is such a fiercely gothic look today! I love how subtle but effective your contouring and sculpting is, and your complexion looks flawless! The eyes, featuring that dramatic wing are simply beautiful! You look stunning! 🙂 

Love your eye look esp. the green and orangey copper for the inner.  What green is it?  The look reminds me of a peacock or multi-colored fish.

The green shade is 'Dragon' from the Vice3 Palette. & thank you!

Thanks! 

Where do you work? I love Marvel. Have you seen this?

Avengers as women, so cool

Hot Topic!

HT has definitely come a long was with their exclusive fashion lines. Lines in the past; Orphan Black, Cinderella, & Maleficent to just name a few & up and coming; Penny Dreadful.

The Her Universe line just came out, so if you like what you see grab it, cause the lines again - are exclusive!

& OMG no! Id pay good money to see Avengers with those reversed roles!  

Penny Dreadful is soooo good! It's so underrated and more people need to watch it so they don't cancel it! I will definitely have to check out HT soon

Laneige BB Cushion, Tarte Eyeshadows, Nars Bday Satin lipstick (can't remember the name), L'Oreal Voluminous mascara among some other odds and ends 😉     

Snapchat-6054855723892444659.jpg

testing