Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks, Blackkitty. I did. 🙂

I totally took inspration from kb today and pulled out my very neglected electric palette!  I'm wearing UD bittersweet blush and lipgloss as well!   I now understand what some of the ladies were talking about with the guerlain maxi lash.  It's great at first and it went on very spidery today.  image.jpgimage.jpg

Spoiler
image.jpgimage.jpg
I pulled the curtains open and holy do I ever love the natural lighting!!! 

Yay, purple 🙂

I love the purple! I've been using my sample lipgloss and (I think) I just ordered the purple blush from Nordies. It's coming from somewhere. I aready have another one and love it. I think it I only have 4 more on my wish list! I did order 2 UD glosses as well. 🙂

This is the sample as well.  I need to try it some more.  It feels great on the lips and is a great formula, but I like darker colours I put on my lips to go on evenly and stay even.  I don't think the lighter colours will be such an issue, but it's very obvious when bittersweet starts to fade.  

I have just had a new surge of UD love!  Their new packaging is stunning and the colours are just perfect!   The blushes are gorgeous though very easy to overdo.   Which ones are you after?  

Yes! I've had the same Maxi Lash problem! 😞

Awesome purpleness, hearts.

I'm telling you, that Guerlain only seems to work well in the sample size! How weird is that? And I think it's shelf life is def less than 3 mos. But when it works, it's phenomenal!

Yes!  So far I've gone through three sample sizes of it!  I find I get three weeks max, where I can usually get two- three months out of a sample size.  I think I'll stick with my ysl babydoll which is far more reliable.  I love the guerlain when it works as well, but it's price point skyrockets when you only get weeks of use versus months.  

Love the purple all around! You look awesome and totally pull off purple perfectly. 🙂

Side note: I'm really happy more brands are putting out varying shades of purple blushes

Almost all of the purple faded out this morning when I washed it, which was the original plan cause I wanted silver hair, but now I'm thinking of going and getting the lilac put back in.   I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did. 

Your hair looks totally different in natural light! I love all the different shades of purple 🙂 

Omg did you know that purple is my favorite makeup  color!!! (I guess you can tell from my profile pic!)  I LOOOOOVE this look!!!!  I feel like you walked out of a cool rock music video.  

Hehe. Yeah I know;).   Thank you very much:). I never really wore purple before but I'm liking it.  I must've been brainwashed this spring:). 

YES!!!  You got Bittersweet! 

This looks so good on you.  I love the way your hair is gently fading out the purple into a silvery lilac.

you're glowing!

I love this! What did you end up doing with your brows? Anything I try to do just makes mine darker!

Oh boy.  The brows.  I tell you!  They've been a nightmare!  I put the dipbrow on a brow brush (these baby's are ash brown) and then wipe it off on a cotton pad first so there's hardly anything there and apply away making the shape I want.  Then I go back with the dipbrow and darken up the lower arches for some extra definition and any realky sparse spots.  Repeat with other brow.  THEN, lol, I brush over them with some foundation using an all over powder brush.  Voila!  Defined yet not too dark brows!  

That is genius. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, brow master.

Ha, I don't know about that, but you're welcome:) 

Oh hearts, you are the magical unicorn I've always dreamed of. And that top is killer!

image.jpg

testing