Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

thank you hearts

BW - Glad to see u here 🙂 I like the Lippie on you, it's so pretty 🙂

i cashed in all my points for the marc jacobs cause i dont see myself getting excited over future perk points... but just my lock something that i really want will come up lol  but yeah since i didnt have internet i ordered it through my phone and it wouldnt tell me which color it was, i thought it was blow but it turned out to be magenta. oh well, i like it too :))) 

Here is a selfie I took on my b'day @ my desk, it's funny I like to take pics at my desk bcos of the ample lighting there 😉

Me.JPG

I am wearing:

1. Guerlain Light Diffusing Primer 

2.Armani CC Cream #5

3. Dior Nude Air Foundation in #30 Medium Beige

4. Dior Tie Dye Blush #2 Coral Sunsett

5. Dior Lip Maximizer #7 - Pink sunset (summer 2015) - I use it as a base always and as lip balm.

6. Dior Tie Dye Lipstick  - 002 Coral Trip

7. Stila Waterproof Liner - Dark Indigo

8. Chanel Eyeshadow Stick in 127 - Laurier Rose

I use NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base which is the best on my super oily eyelids 🙂

That Tie Dye lipstick looks beautiful on you.

you look radiant

Ah, your lips look beautiful my lovely friend:)   I NEED that the dye collection!  And all that tea!!!! 

Thank u Hearts 🙂 Yes yes you need Tie-Dye stuff 😉 And we could hv a High tea with all the tea 😉

Ouhhhh, yes!   I see a tea party in the near future!  We should dress up like 50s housewives!  

Anonymous Insider

Your lips! That lip color looks TOO pretty on you!!!! With that blush and lips, you look so beautiful! so beautiful! so beautiful! (sorry, I had to say it 3 times to emphasize enough). 

Thank you Honey Dew  🙂 I guess the sheer tie dye lippie turned out good because I layered with Lip Maximizer 🙂 I also 

IMG_4510.jpg

Kind of bad lighting because it's overcast and still fairly early here.

Eyes: Vice 3. I had Real Eyeshadow Plans (capitalization warranted), but I messed up halfway through and ended up having to blend it all to hell. I have to be out the door in a few minutes, or else I'd just redo it. Oh well. Vaguely purple sparkle it is! Oh, and there's some MJ Jazz(berry) in there that you can't really see.

Lips: MJ Boy Gorgeous. I promise it's even, I guess I just have a crooked smile?

Cheeks: Nars Final Cut topped by Miss Liberty. When it comes to blush, I have two settings: barely visible and clown. Guess which one I embraced today. 😉 And some Nars Craving contour/highlight, too.

Off to grab breakfast and go see Avengers: Age of Ultron!

We're going to see that tonight!  I've heard bad things about Ultron but I hope it's still good.  I just hope everyones expectations were just way too high and tgat it's actually a great movie.  

Beautiful lippy!!!

It wasn't as good as the first one, but it still had it's moments.

And thank you!

Your lipstick game is flawless. I just can't.

This is all I've ever wanted to hear my whole life. 😉 Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

YAY Avengers! I'm taking a SLIGHT break from Agent Carter to watch Captain America. 

And I totally feel you about the blush. I prefer bolder blush, I have a hard time getting that barely there flushed look. But I enjoy it when I do achieve it. 

Some women at my office rock the barely there blush, and I spend entire meetings staring at their cheeks wondering how they pulled it off.

Love Boy Gorgeous on you!!

I guess we are blush soulmates then, because I often have the problem where I'm like;

'I can't see it... I can't see it... I can't see it... oh wait, now it's too much!'

😄

I have a SimpleHuman mirror, but for some reason I cannot see my blush until it's all BLUSH!!! And even though I know Nars is pigmented, I never learn my lesson. 😉

I love red on you. I need to pull my Vice LTD out and start to play with it (I got no love from me :(). Have a fun day today TKIJ 🙂

1 Reply
testing