Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I hope you have a better tomorrow! Your eyeshadow looked very pretty though 🙂 

Thanks 🙂 and I hope so too.

Oh no to crying but oh yes to that makeup! You are glowing! And your shadow skills are especially good. 

Thank you! 🙂

IMG_3277.JPG

I'm making a weird face for some reason, but yeah.

Trialing a few new products today, loving them so far!

Eyes:

UD Original Eyeshadow Primer

Naked 1 (Sidecar on lid, Darkhorse in crease, Hustle in outer V and lower lash line

UD 24/7 Perversion Eyeliner to tightline

Lancome Cils Booster XL

Too Faced Better Than Sex

ABH Tinted Brow Gel in Auburn

Lips:

Bite Line N Define Lip Primer

YSL Volupte Tint-In Oil in 08 Pink About Me (new, love these! They don't have the best staying power, but I just can't get over how amazing they feel on my lips!)

Face:

Smashbox Photofinish Original Primer (new, really liking this too! Goes on easily, feels really nice. Think I prefer the Blemish Control primer though)

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation in B20 Ivory (new, LOVING this! Amazing staying power, amazing finish. Color is an awesome match too. Makes my skin look amazing!!!)

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla

Elf Undereye Setting Powder

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Glow on forehead, apples of my cheeks, and chin

Ulta Cheek Color in Adoration on underside of cheekbones as a blush/contour combo

I don't like the whole contouring trend, I feel like it looks odd on me. But I do absolutely love taking my darker blushes and blending them in between where you would normally apply blush and where you would normally apply contour products - kind of like the bottom edge of my cheek bone. I always love how it turns out. 🙂

I love the new YSL tint-in-oils! I managed to find the 05 cherry my cherie and want to try 06 peach me love next! 

(I think those the right numbers ;))

Not a weird face at all. You have a nice smile! 

That Tint-In Oil looks awesome. I'm really surprised how pigmented it is—is that the help of the lip pencil?

You look so polished!

And I second your "contouring" technique. I already have fairly prominent cheeks, so if I decide to define them, I lightly blend BECCA's Sculpting Perfector on the bottom part of my cheek and sweep upward-- never in the hollow. It's just more natural looking.

Thanks!!

Yes, hollow of the cheek, that's the phrase!! lmao It definitely looks more natural, as least on me. I orginally got the idea from an SA named Lauren at the Somerset Sephora in Troy, MI. I never go that far, it's about 45 minutes away from me, but I was really displeased with my usual store, and was hoping for a better experience elsewhere, and it ended up changing my makeup game!

Anonymous Insider

So Storm Season is in full effect here this evening. One Tornado warning down, hopefully that's it for the night!! 

So, as I have already said, I've been on a big kick of buying sunglasses lately. Well, just for kicks, I bought a pair of cateye glasses with clear lenses. (I don't need glasses) So I am having fun with them today. 

Other than that, I was lazy this morning and skipped makeup other than mascara (Guerlain Maxi Lash) and lipstick( Besame's Red Velvet). 

unnamed (54).jpg

My husband is my photographer, I don't remember what he said to get this reaction, but here it is all the same.

unnamed (55).jpg

Very cool glasses.

Ooh those glasses are amazing!

That second picture is the cutest. 🙂

Agreed! Darling and fun face-making!

IMG_6263.JPG

Went with something simple today. Lips are Marsala Layering Lippie, cheeks are Marsala Coral Blush

Lovely.

Thank you TKLJ 🙂

I envy your eyeliner skills. Perfect.

Lessons start at noon, BYO music 😛

I'm calling it a date. 

testing