Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

wow this color is glorious on you !!

Thanks jemly! I bet it would be glorious on you too!

Love the unicorn blood!

Thanks Anne! 🙂

I like your makeup today, very beautiful! Go bears, did you go there? Did you pick up your Tom Ford goodies yet? I will pick mine up on Monday, can't wait

Thank you bk! I love having enough time to spend on my makeup, weekdays are so much more rushed.

I only pre-ordered the palette and am struggling to not add on golden peach. I will probably get it shipped because while NM is on my to work, I'm feeling a little lazy haha. What did you get?

And yes, I did go to Cal 😄 Go bears! did you?

I am always so impatient so I choose pick-up. She told me I can pick up last Monday or wait until Saturday for the GWP. I work in the city so I try to not go back during the weekend (other wise I feel liked I'm going to work all the time ;)). I will pick them up on Monday. That way, I can have the GWP and also have time to play with other goodies I hauled at Sephora during the sale. Oh gosh, I made so much damages on this Soleil collection. Let's see I think I got the palette, the cream blush, the Golden Peach, Midnight Sea and Black Oyster. After this haul, I think I will go on low buy/no buy until Nov. And yes, I went to Cal for undergrad long, long, long time ago. Gosh, now I feel old 😉

You look beautiful today! I'm sorry about your ick day but I hope it gets better! 

Thanks! I'm feeling much better ❤️

Ooh, unicorn blood looks amazing on you, MK!  It's like Bette with a little extra oomph!

Thanks Mocha 😄

It is quite similar to Bette, but I would say Bette is less brown and a lot less matte. I like that my lips don't feel too dry!

MK, every time I see your pictures I think of a line from one of my favorite movies Superbad. "He is the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? It was like the first time I heard the Beatles." Obviously replace he with she, but your eyes are just so dreamy! I would love to trade with you for unicorn blood, but I'm not sure I have something equally as awesome as JS Unicorn Blood.

Awww veg you are too sweet ^_^ 

I have been told before by guys that my eyes are my secret weapon, bwahaha. You betcha I use that knowledge to my advantage 😉

You can definitely let me know what you have to trade.  I think I would be looking for some other deep colored liquid lipstick in exchange but I am open if you wanna let me know what you have

Today I used Cover FX Custom Drops with Cover FX Illuminating Primer again. This is my favorite mix and NYX Shine Away comes in second. Wearing mostly the usual stuff and today I finally tried on Bite LLLR 004 with a bit of Honeymania Lip Balm from The Body Shop on top.

I am loving this lipstick, Veg.

Your skin is glowing, so those custom drops work nicely.

I agree with the others...that lipstick is simply perfection. 

The lipstick is so great on you! It's totally brightening up your face, you look beautiful 🙂

You're such a bombshell!

BITE 004 is great for you, too!

Thank you Mocha, you're so nice! Truthfully I'm not feeling super, I fell down the stairs in my home a few days ago and the pain is hitting me really hard today. I was trying to channel some good energy elsewhere so I put on some makeup and wore the perfume that makes me feel amazing!

Oh no!  That's awful!  I hope you start to feel better quick!

testing