Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

OH! I have the ammo pallet too and wonder what to do with all of the colors! I like how you used grifter!

Thanks! I've had that palette for a while now, I've just recently starting using the actual colors in there. For a while I was just using the neutrals.

I don't have a look worth showing, but I need some dress advice. I can keep one dress but have to give the other to my sister, so I thought I'd ask a board of ladies more fashionable than myself which one I should keep. I love them both, but can't decide which one I looks better. They might both be horrible, but I love them. I ❤️ Minnie Mouse hehe. 

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Here's what the prints look like up close. 

Spoiler
rsz_img_0749.jpg

White fo sho! I love red, but I love the red as pops of color on the white more than I like the red as a background. 

It's a good thing I'm too late to vote because I would have uselessly said both!

Both look nice but White one makes you look like a pretty doll so yeh I'll vote for white.

Anonymous Insider

I'm probably too late - due to transatlantic time differences - but I vote white; somehow it does something for you that the red does not! 🙂

Hahaha I'm glad everyone seems to strongly agree, and like the one I was leaning toward. My sister is very tan with black hair so the red one will look better on her anyway. 

I also vote white. 

I die every time I see your profile pic btw hahaha. 

Anonymous Insider

WHITE!

These are so flippin cute!!! I vote white though 🙂 

If you're interested, they're part of the Lauren Conrad Disney collection for Khols and they're 50% off right now! She has some beautiful Cinderella inspired things.

I like both, but I also vote WHITE!

I vote white, it looks so good on you!

What a sweet dress. NORMALLY I'd always say red !! because every girl needs a red dress (even i, and i only wear black). But I think I prefer the white ? It's so delicate and plays with your hair color really beautifully !!

ME!.jpgEllo, this was yesterday. Got my haircut for my birthday. But I am wearing Tarte 12 hr clay foundation, UD 24/7 liner in Perversion. The pretty gold eyeshadow in the Tarte Amazon After Dark Pallet. And I have on Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Outlaw and Too Faced Melted Velvet. I'm new to this whole make up thing lol.

Anonymous Insider

This is a magnificently groomed and polished look, and I am absolutely loving this dramatic red lip against your alabaster skin tone and the backdrop of your gorgeous red hair! Your definition of the eyes is incredibly pretty, too, and your complexion looks utterly flawless! You are so beautiful! 🙂

That lipstick is BEAUTIFUL on you!! so bold and confident. I love it!

Thank you!

You're giving off a very lovely Mad Men vibe!

testing