Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is such a stunning, perky, preppy polished look! Your eyes are beautifully but subtly defined, your brows are exquisite, your complexion looks utterly flawless, and that pink lip is just adorable! This is a great example of a no makeup makeup look, very head cheerleader crossed with prom queen, and you are such a natural beauty! 🙂

You're so pretty! I especially love what you did with your eyes in the second photo. 

Whichever look is the bottom, I love!! You look so polished and ready to tackle to world 😉 haha

Your skin looks amazing!

It's got a nice soft glow 🙂

Anonymous Insider

No kitten yet...Shelter is talking to my landlord today and if that goes well I should be able to take her home today or tomorrow 🙂

EDIT - Shelter just called - I can pick her up this afternoon 😄 

Lighting is a bit off, but you get the idea. I had a really sweet eye look I was going to do today and after 3 failed attempts I called it a day. Maybe I'll try again later. 

Face

Loreal True Match Concealer

HG alb - luminous flush & incandescent electra

Eyes

Stila stay all day liquid liner

Tarte lights camera lashes

Lips

Stila stay all day liquid lipstick - patina (it's smudged a little bit..I fixed it after the picture) 

unnamed.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You are the empress of the no makeup makeup look! Your complexion looks flawless, your brows impeccably groomed, your eyes subtly enhanced, the color in your cheeks looks like a natural flush, and the lip hue looks natural but polished! Stunning! 🙂

that cheek combo looks great! also, cute earrings 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks sweetxteeth 🙂

Yay patina, My True Love Since 2012™

looks great !! Love it paired with this blush!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Jem! This is the first time I've worn it and I must say I'm falling in love pretty quickly. 

Aww new pets! Do you have any others? 

Patina looks different on you than I've seen on others here (I think). But I really like it! Its a lot of color but still nude in a way! 

Anonymous Insider

Hooray! I did...it was 2 years on 4/16 that my dog, Sammy, passed away. I got her for Christmas when I was 6. My parents were adamant about not getting another pet but now that I'm in my own place I need a fuzzy friend to keep me company haha  

And I completely agree with you on Patina. I wanna say it's a little bit pinker in person than in the picture. It's like the perfect in between color. Not too bright and in your face, but also not completely nude. WIN. 

Aww I went through that twice with the two dogs I had growing up. I didn't want pets for a few years after that either. Congrats on getting the new kitty! 

I like today's look on you! It's so natural and polished!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks MNSP! I'm glad I look polished in the picture because I definitely don't feel polished haha

It's ALL about how you look on the outside... right?? 😉 hahaha. JK

Anonymous Insider

hahaha absolutely 😛

Anonymous Insider

Oh my! You look beautiful! That lip color goes SO well with your eyes, complexion, and hair tone. 

I've been eyeing on Patina for a long time. Maybe I should try to find one. 

i have sephora's cream lip stain in 13 marvelous mauve and it's a great (also cheaper) dupe for stila's stay all day liquid lipstick in patina. i saw a swatch on dupethat's instagram account (search "dupethat" if you use instagram, and if you don't they have a website as well..just add the dot com after dupethat) and the picture i saw from my phone is pretty accurate as to what marvelous mauve looks like in person. i don't own patina but i have swatched both colors side by side in store and they were pretty good matches in my opinion. i didn't leave the swatches on long enough to check again outside..i should have b/c most of us know how cruddy sephora's lighting is. unfortunately, marvelous mauve is out of stock online:

Anonymous Insider

Ooh, if that's the case, I may should grab whichever one in stock. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks HoneydewK! You should definitely try it! I had to order mine offline...none of the stores in my area had it in stock

testing