Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Those glasses are so fun! 

IMG_6149.JPGIMG_6147.JPG

Okay, so I tried a sample of Shu Uemura Lightbulb foundation today, and I knew it was too light for me so I mixed in some Cover FX Drops, however I think the Shu foundation was a little too pigmented for the drops to work completely. I mean, it's not a huge difference but I can tell my foundation doesn't match exactly today haha. I did sweep on some bronzer to try to bring some warmth back to my face. Anyway, if I look extra pale/off today, that's why!

Besides that, I'm wearing:

YSL Touche Éclat

Smashbox Contour Trio

Clinique Fig Pop

MAC Velvet Teddy with a little bit of Whirl Liner

NARS SPDV

ABH Dipbrow

Malday you look as pretty in nudes as you look in dark lips.

Anonymous Insider

If this shade of foundation is a little paler than your natural coloring, you've disguised the fact well with the bronzer, so you look as fabulously polished as usual! I always love the result of your incredibly thorough blending of eyeshadows, and today is no exception, as the peachy hue is simply divine! Your brows look immaculately groomed, your lashes are as long and feathery as always, your complexion looks absolutely flawless, and I am sort of smitten with this gorgeous mauvy-pink lip, which flatters your skin tone so beautifully! Overall you look stunning! 🙂

Oooooo, I LOVE that eye shadow color on you! It's so soft and romantic looking!

Seconded.  Your eyes look fantastic today!

Please give me your brows and eyelashes. K THANKS 🙂 

Sleek I-Divine Vintage Romance and Sunset palettes

Sonia Kashuk matte palette for transition colors

Tarte blush in Classic

NYX matte lipstick in Tea Rose 

One of the purple L'oreal gel liners - its really pretty and very soft like the UD liners! 

IMG_20150429_080527.jpgIMG_20150429_100058.jpg

This slight hint of purple makes your beautiful eyes even better. you are so gorgeous.

Aww thank you fatima! You are too sweet! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow, this is an absolutely stunning look today, and the works of art on your eyelids are just impossibly beautiful! They make me think of sunset after the tropical storms in Kerala, but then I get distracted by that incredible purple liner, which is just inspired, and it really makes your eyes pop! Your blending is simply amazing! Your lashes are too! And I love the way your bright lip compliments the eye hues! 🙂

Thanks ballerina!! Again, in jealous of all your traveling! 

You're beautiful!!

Thank you paiute!! 🙂 

Girl!  You look so great I can't even form words.  😄

Aww thanks mocha! *blush*

Anonymous Insider

Holy cow your eyes are even more perfect than usual! I love the colors you used and the purple liner...genius, I tell you, GENUIS. 

Thanks LHart! I find that purple is the easiest colorful eyeliner to incorporate into a look. 🙂 

Your eyes are always done to perfection! I also love that L'oreal liner on you! I'm going to have to try out a look like this because it's super gorgeous and the right amount of "POP"

Thanks SnowPrincess! I'd love to see it when you try it out. 

(null).jpg

Here's me today! Sorry I have a weird smirk on my face-- Trying to get in a quick selfie while I was running late to work (typical). Plus, I need to get my brows done.. Like yesterday O_o

-NARS oil-free gel moisturizer-- ive been using this for about 2 weeks now and really growing to love it more and more each day. I really thought I would hate it (bought it out of pressure) but it's really helping my skin out! 

-HOURGLASS primer

- UD NAKED foundation in 3.0- I've been sampling this for a few days. I HATE HATE HATE the smell (i'm used to chanel perfection lumineir and love that smell) BUT I have really grown to love the texture and the finish. AND it seems to last me all day. It's a bit yellow on me so I'll have to go back in and ask for another sample that hopefully matches me a little more

-UD NAKED concealer 

-LAURA MERCIER contour kit

-CLINQUE blush-- Don't remember the color. I found it in the back of my backup stuff. I got it a while back

-UD eyeshadow in SIN

-UD NAKED2 eyeshadow pallet

-STILA liquid liner 

-MUFE smokey mascara

-NARS finishing powder

testing