Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I use the Bobbi brown ultra fine liner brush, you should try it. I like it because it is stiff and gives you good control when you go in small strokes. I wash it after every use and it holds up well

Oh boo!!!  So a little trick for when that happens is to take a cotton pad with makeup remover, fold it in half and following your lower lash line, wipe upwards.   Then try again over top the smear line;)   That'll get you a wing from your bottom lases anyways.

i know there's a spoon trick that's pretty awesome.

that one wing is amazing though!  

Concealer helps to smooth the edges sometimes as well. 

I will definitely practice that. It's gonna be a while before I can integrate liquid liner into my morning routine lol

Anonymous Insider

Good afternoon beauties 😄

So, I just got done with an exam and had some time to play around with the new Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liners and this is the result!

IMAG1435.jpgIMAG1438.jpg

And this is the blurry closeup of the eye haha:Capture.PNG

Overall, I like them. I really liked the concept of the They're Real! Liner except it would dry up on me so I'm going to experiment with these for the week and hopefully they'll work! I really like gel liners and these would be perfect to throw into my purse for my rushed mornings.

Also, nothing else (I mean really, NOTHING) on the face but I also received my Bourjois Liquid Lipsticks and these are in the color 07 Nude-ist. I believe this is a drugstore brand sold in the UK but I really wanted to try them 😄 I like them so far, they are long wearing but take a while to completely dry down (up to 30 minutes depending on the thickness).

Love!

Gorgeous!

Btw, they sell Bourjois at drugstores in Canada too! My local SDM has a whole Bourjois section. Much closer than the UK 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Ha lol I wish I'd known that I'll look into it 🙂 Do you like the brand? I've never heard of them but then I saw it featured on pixiwoo and I wanted to try them out...

Keepra, I love you in blues.

Also, are those parrots on your shirt?  Too cute!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much mocha 😄  I'm growing to like blues a lot more myself 😄 Yeah, I tried matching the blue hue on the shirt lawl

Yess I love that blue on your waterline!!

I am so jelly of your skin, it's so beautiful naturally. Pretty lady 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I did a very good job of hiding all my breakouts and acne scars in the pictures lol (most of which are on my cheeks) but I have noticed a general improvement in my skin so I'm hoping to keep working on it 😄 You look radiant in your pictures too! 

Anonymous Insider

How fun is this!? 

You have nothing on your face?! your skin is amazing!! I also love the color. So fun!! 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

Oh wow that colour is so awesomely intense!!!  Your skin looks great!!!  You don't need anything on it! 

Anonymous Insider

Isn't it awesome? I'm a little disappointed in the texture though 😞 The black lined really well but the blue clumped up 

Coloured liners are always great to play with. 

That blue is so fun! It totally looks like you're wearing foundation. I hope that's not insulting! Your skin looks so good.

Anonymous Insider

Not insulting at all thank you 😄

I love putting a face to a username I recognize.  It is very nice to finally "see you."  The blue liner looks great on you.  Colored eyeliners are fun.

1 Reply
testing