Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

More like red-eye lattes. Even tea won't do it! haha

This is my look for today! I was at an infamous LONG red light I promise! Did my face as normal. Really enjoying the LM contour though! So blendable and dewy IMO Smiley Happy 

Went back to my winged eye today... But I am trying to branch out I swear! But it's so nice out I wanted a more natural eye look so I just used my Naked2 pallet for that today. I also wore my NARSorgasm lipgloss. 

I want to thank you beautiful ladies for having this thread as well! It's encouraged me to do my makeup every morning and attempt to branch out from my normal look. You are all so inspiring Smiley Happy 

IMG_4642.JPG

Gorgeous! I still haven't mastered a wing with my hooded eyes so I'm always envious of the wings I see in this thread Smiley Wink

Thanks Smiley Happy It took a lot of practice!!!! haha. I'm sure you'll master it soon!

More kat Von d shade and light eye palette testing 

image.jpg

image.jpg

That light color is really brightening your eyes. Smiley Happy

I love these colors on you! Looks so natural, fresh, and clean!! 

Not the greatest angle, but you do what you gotta do when you're not near a window. Don't mind my hair... didn't do it as I've been going to the gym in the mornings lately.

Using Givenchy Teint Couture Compact, Benefit Dandelion, my new "contour palette" I made with MUFE Artist Shadows, Blinc eyebrow mousse and mascara, and I have Smashbox's lip liner in Fair with a bit of MJ Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on top. 

meapr14.jpg

You're good at contouring. I don't have the patience to do it. I just throw some bronzer on and call it "contour" haha. 

Very pretty natural lip color too Smiley Happy 

I think you picked the perfect shades to contour with.  You look so natural and lovely!

Eyes: Milani Bella in "Cappucino", Makeup geek e/s in creme brule, Naked 2

Face: Naked Skin foundation, TF chocolate soilel

IMG_1386.JPG

How are you liking Milani eyeshadows? Not that I need any more eyeshadow...

I love a brown smokey eye and yours is no exception! 

Thanks SD! 

And I only have 2 of the eyeshadows.. and have only used one of them. Bella Cappucino blends really well, and works really well for me as a transition shade. I'm going to depot it because I hate how bulky the single eyeshadow packaging is. I've been tending to reach for it tons lately though!

grocery-shopping-green-look-3.gifThis is my "Why yes, I *am* all done up to go do grocery shopping!" look. Consists of MAC "shroom, "good mood" Sephora 12 hour contour eye pencil, one of the many clinique mascara deluxe samples I've got a pile of to use up, and ABH dipbrow in blonde.

grocery-shopping-green-look-2.gif

I used to adore Mac Shroom! I love the way you've defined your features subtly but effectively so you can rock the no makeup makeup look for a trip to the grocery store! It's perfect, and your eyes are absolutely beautiful; such a startling green! Smiley Happy

Why thank you!

I like MAC in Shroom as an easy all over lid sweep paired with one of many eyeliners in my arsenal - makes it possible to look nice with just a little time put in on doing my makeup so I can get out the door to run errands. Back in college I spent more time getting ready than at whatever I was getting ready for!

Nars foundation
Mufe hd powder
Clinique cheek pop
Ysl pop water stains
Josie maran coconut watereyeshadow in playa del pink
Ud naked basics
Ud ink eyeliner
Lancome waterproof mascara
Chella highlighter (i use it to cover up beauty marks)

This reads like a look I would love to see! I'd love it if you would post a picture Smiley Happy

And hoola bronzer

Image-1 (3).jpg

Loving that scarf, and those shoes are super cute for spring! Smiley Happy

1 Reply