Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I see zero hint of puff, Jem. Love the caviar stick on you.

Ooo, is sexual healing frosty? I like the shine a lot. For the record, you look great as usual 🙂 I wish I could pull off smudgy eyeshadow/liner. My giant eye bags just don't allow for it haha

thanks sweet MK ! it is indeed frosty--which is 99% of the time something i really dislike. but the color is so natural that i feel it just desaturates my lips a little and adds that watery effect. i keep saying watery instead of frosty because, frankly, i don't want to psyche myself out of liking it. 

i wear smudgy eyes because i have dark circles....i find it makes my under eyes look intentional rather than something i'm fighting every. single. day. 😉

Haha I know the feeling, perhaps I too need to try the Jemly smudge out 😉

IMG_7558.JPGIMG_7572.JPGIMG_7549.JPG

Pretty new lipstick today- KVD's liquid lipstick in Lolita. I can't tell if I got the "new" version because I never had the old to compare to, but I like this color, whatever it is (it's a great MLBB shade). I'm using the new Tarte Showstopper palette on my eyes. It's not super unique or anything, but it is nice. And again, purple! 🙂

My lipline and eyeliner isn't perfect today but that's okay I'll roll with it 😄

I love the lip color on you! It really makes them "pop"!! 

Thanks! The Painted Love lipstick in Lolita is one of my favs, and now this version is too 🙂

All the purples love you! And for good reason. You make a perfect pair. 

hehe thanks SD! It's the best!

Puuuuuuuurdy!

Thankssss 🙂

Sigh.  Your brows 😉

D'aw thanks ❤️

IMG_4334.jpg

Guess who got her brows threaded 15 minutes ago? On one hand, I'm mad at myself for giving in to Western female beauty standards. I work with a lot of guys, and they never trouble themselves with making sure they have $5 plus some singles to get threaded every few weeks. On the other hand, hey, more room to apply eyeshadow. I had it all nice and blendy and then I put on way too much brow highlight … whoops, gotta show off those new brows. 😉

I'm wearing a pretty heavy cheek contour today, testing it out, although it doesn't come across very heavy in pictures (I think). I may be writing a thing for work about makeup dares, and I think I may dare someone (or myself) to do a major Kardashian contour.

Guys, I cannot recommend this Smashbox lipstick enough. It applies like a dream, isn't dry or heavy even though it's matte, and stains beautifully. Instead of reapplying after lunch, I just pop on some chapstick to revive the color, smash my lips around a bit, and voila, perfection. Plus, it's only ("only") $20, which is drugstore pricing at Sephora. I wish there were more shades available.

Eyes: Lorac Pro Palette

Cheeks: ABH contour kit, Nars Fervor, Guerlain magic balls

Lips: Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Matte in Femme Fatale

I miss posting here as frequently as I once did! But I gotta wake up at 6 a.m. most days, and there ain't no way I'm taking selfies then.

Spoiler
IMG_4346.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Checking in from India, as client is late! Just want to quickly tell you how much I love this fabulously decadent lip! It is gloriously opaque and such a richly pigmented hue! Beautiful! 🙂

Thank you, Ballerina! I hope you are having a good work trip.

I love this lipstick so much! It's so striking on you. I thought about getting that shade recently but am trying to not buy new lippies for a while!

Good for you, being responsible about using the lipsticks you already have. Honestly, you rock Afghan Red so well, you don't need to wear anything else. (Well, clothes. Wearing clothes is good. ;))

Had to stop by to see what lippie is this... Soooo pretty! I love it! Love the whole look.

I thought about popping into your spring lippie thread, but didn't want to spam my face around too much. 😉 And thank you very much!

I spam it up all the time between this thread and the spring thread! 😄 Its totally cool haha

testing