Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!!! 

You're gonna have me fall in love with this hair!  I cannot get attached.  Shhhhhhhh.  

I am but a lowly Canadian who doesn't have Macy's at my disposal.   I try not to look at US department stores cause they rarely ship their cosmetics here.  I hope they do though cause this colour is completely in your range!  

Nordstrom has "Mac is Beauty" lipsticks too.  And they are now in Canada and will ship for free.

Yeah but it's cheaper to just get them from Mac cause Nordstrom ups their prices to absorb the shipping:) 

That sucks.  Is that only in Canada?    In the US I pay the same price - $16 that it is sold on Mac.

I guess so then.  It probably has something to do with customs. 

Haters!

Ok, I hate your hair! ICK!! 🙂 Better? 

I shall have to swing by Macy's on Saturday! 

That hurts!  Sniff!  I'm gonna change it!  Just because you hate it!   One week from today!  

Noooooooooooooooo 😞 

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE mac nostalgic too! and that updo is so french-chic. My hair is too thick&smooth&straight&full to do updo without curling iron 😞

Pins.  Lots of pins.  I got a bunch of really heavy ones cause the regular ones you get at the drugstore won't hold my hair long.  

This has got to be my second time using nostalgic.  I suffer from some condition where I don't use my singles.  They get forgotten in their drawer.  It's sad really, this week I've been forcing myself to give them some attention.  I'm really enjoying not limiting myself to palettes.  If I pick a palette I find I'll limit myself to just that one palette.  I've got to break that habit.

Anonymous Insider

I'm like the opposite. I usually purchase singles, and realize I will never get to finish this eyeshadow (or just see the pan) in my life...I should grow a habit of buying more palettes if that makes any sense when I don't really wear much eyeshadows anyway. 😄 

I love your hair color too, actually. Soft, classy, and trendy. 

I will never use up my eyeshadow before it crumbles to dust one day.  It'll just never happen.  I love the packaging of palettes and love collecting them as much if not more than I do wearing them.   I need a legit bookshelf for my palettes so I can have them all out on display without taking up so much of my vanity space.  

Thanks,  the hair is only temporary but I will definitely be going back to this shade one day:) 

Anonymous Insider

GAH!!!! I want to be you when I grow up. Gorgeous. I just love your beautiful, porcelain skin. 

Oh please don't ever grow up!  That sounds like it would be awful! 

....you're not a Cylon are you? 

Anonymous Insider

Not last time I checked. Wrong sci-fi flick for me. (Battlestar just depresses me for some reason)

I wasn't planning on growing up...but if it means I get to be like you...

Hmmm, but I never grew up so it is illogical that you would have to grow up to be like me.  one would then have to assume they must grow down.  *Cue Spock eyebrow raise.  

Anonymous Insider

PS- I love this lippy on you. It is an awesome pink! I'll keep that one in mind. 

P.S  thanks but no one is allowed to get it til I have my backup in hand! 

Eyes: Milani Bella in "Cappucino", Makeup geek e/s in creme brule, Naked 2

Face: Naked Skin foundation, TF chocolate soilel

IMG_1386.JPG

2 Replies
testing