Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw, thanks TKLJ!  It was completely accidental 😄

I wanted to wear Dominique, but it wasn't quite right, so I started digging around for something to darken it, and voila!

It may make your nose run.. but you look flawless! I love this look! It totally works for you in every single way! 

Thank you, ErinChristine!

Ooo yes, purple is the best and I love it on you!! I like your lip color combo a lot. Is NARS Sin a little purply or is it just playing off the other colors?

Thank you, MK!  I'm very happy to have discovered this lip combo.  I think I will wear it more often.  

Sin is sort of purplish, I'd call it like a plum berry, but it has a really cool almost metallic sheen to it that I love.  It looks awesome on us yellow undertone ladies 😉

ETA: In the pan, it almost exactly matches the tone on my lips.

Anonymous Insider

You're a radiant orchid. ❤️

Aw, thank you!  Am I a year too late? 😄

Anonymous Insider

The future is now. The 90s are new again for some reason and they are talking about a Full House pt 2 called Fuller House. whaaa

this is so plummy vampy i can't turn away ! 

the eurydice shadow duo and liv and dom and sin.....you've made it look so rich. love.

Thank you, jem!  I am 99.99% pleased with how this look turned out!

(A tiny 0.01% is because I can see my nose ring scar in the photo.  I usually shoot the other side of my face) 😄

mocha ! i didn't even notice the scar. but hey...scars are cool. give character. i don't think they--or this--detracts at all 🙂

I love your use of the purple shadows and never thought to mix the two NARS lipsticks. Love it!

Thank you, lizca!  Purple is one of my favorite colors to work with.  

I'm pretty sure I have more purple shadows than all the other colors put together 😄

Wow the purple and black smokey eye looks amazing. I want to leave work and try it out. Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks cindyinva!  If you try one out, please share it with us.  I'd love to see it!

Wow, I love this. So dramatic! I really like the way the purple blends into the black. 

I don't do well with eyeshadow on my waterline so I only apply it on my lash line where my eyelashes are and apply a taupe liner on my waterline. Eyeshadow irritates my eyes. 

Thanks SD!  I don't really know what it is, but no matter what liner I use (color or brand) it always makes my nose run.  So weird.

This is why I almost never wear stuff in my waterline, it's too much of a PITA. 😄

Anonymous Insider

I'm really loving the colors here 😄 Now it makes me want to get Dominique and Liv even more...

Also, I have bouts where I love waterlining but I often find that the liner turns my boogers black. Sorry about TMI haha...

i love the Real Talk keepra, no TMI as far as i'm concerned !

i assume you ARE talking about nose boogers because the sinuses are all connected. this used to happen to me when i wore liquid liner on my waterline (which i did just about all through high school) but when i switched to pencil / gel on the waterline that stopped. 

Anonymous Insider

I don't know why but even with gel it sometimes happens to me (but yes, now that I think about it, I used to use Mac's liquid liner before and my eyes would freak out). My eyes do tend to be super watery all the time though haha. 

Thank you, keepra!  I don't wear either very often, to be completely honest, but I love having them in my collection for when I want to go more dramatic.  

LOL, your comment had me laughing so hard I almost cried!  I'm assuming you mean eye boogies, not nose boogies, because that would be really weird. 😄

1 Reply
testing