Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yeah when I was in HS, I was def. the odd man out as I was a rock chick and didn't much fit in with the masses. I have to laugh/cringe when I see pics from then since my make up skills were worse back then and I had a love of silver eyeshadow that never, ever was blended at all! However, my skills are only marginally better and I still love silver eyeshadow but gravitate towards gold more these days. I didn't have too many friends into make up either. My best friend in fact didn't wear any. I carried the drugstore cosmetics dept. in my purse...along w/a few cans of Coors too. Oh, the good ol' days! LOL! P.S. I was in detention A LOT!

SIlver shadow forever! I think I still have a silver/gold duo that I'll never throw out, because what if I need tin-foil-color silver on short notice?!

That's right!

Anonymous Insider

You were already rocking the statement lip at 16! Wow, you look so sassy and feisty, and your skin was just amazing! You really had your colors down even then as that red top flattered your coloring perfectly! Adorable! 🙂

I'm so glad my mom let me wear whatever makeup I wanted to as a teen. Sure, that meant blue eyeshadow and lots of black liner, but it also meant training in red lipstick early on. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I let my girls experiment too, since if you can't do crazy looks as a teen when can you? The issue is my 9 year-old, who thinks it's fine for her to leave the house wearing mascara, when it SO isn't! She thinks she's a teen too! 😉

Oh ballerina, I am so dreading the pre-teen and teenage years...my daughter is only 3 and already she thinks she's a "big girl" who do and wear whatever mommy does! I may not be the best influence! Gosh, now that I think back to those days I wonder how my mom could even bear letting me out of the house for public viewing!

Anonymous Insider

It's a struggle everyday to get my 9 year-old out of the house sans makeup! Because she's already 5'3" she hangs out with the older girls at the ice rink, and they all wear makeup, so she doesn't get why she shouldn't ... my husband snapped last night and took every item of makeup I've ever given her to play with off her ...

Awwww!! Cutie pie. The hair looks so now!!

If only my hair was still this wavy! Now it's just mostly straight, except for the tangly patches.

Omg how cute are you?!?!! And already rocking the red lip. 😄 

Red lips always and forever.

I can see the picture in the thumbnail but not on the page - this computer needs to go!

TKLJ...you look so pretty and cute and fresh!  I guess that means you look the same......

🙂

Thanks muchly, Green. This was definitely the most flattering photo I had of my teen years. The rest shall never been seen by the unprotected human eye. 😉

Rocking the red lippie from the start! ❤️ 

Gotta start early!

Even at 16 you were a stunner 😉

Thank you, dear Mocha!

I didn't actually wear this today, but I figured how to upload my instagram videos on youtube. Sorry for the music but I had to since I said a spanish word that isn't appropriate. 🙂 

Blackwhiskey...next time just say something inappropriate in English so all of BT understand it. LOL!!

Haha, I wish I knew Spanish so I could read her lips!   I'm also wondering what she saw that made her swear. 

testing