Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Every time I see your new hair, I fall in love with it all over again! I'm also loving the rather impressive way you've sculpted your cheekbones, that gorgeous blend of peach eyeshadow, and that fabulous strawberry ice-cream lip! You look stunning! 🙂

13932c7e81c0c1a9f7d2b9fbb58321bc.jpg

Adorable!! This makes me think we need an outfit thread! I loooove seeing what people wear everyday!!!

That would be a super fun thread!

Anonymous Insider

Wow, I'm loving your look today - especially the jeans, and belt, but also the boots! 🙂

🙂 thanks!

So instead of my face, you'll be seeing neko. He has replaced me.IMG_20150403_185356.jpg

Anonymous Insider

He is a fabulous model - he must have learnt all his best camera angles from you! 😉

I wanted to take his picture and he said 'no not yet' then he got into this position and said 'okay, go for it'. 

Aw, such a cutie.  He looks like he's up to no good 😉

we had a good hide and seek session, he wins more than i do cause i start laughing when i hear his litle paws on the wooden floor, lol. 

Anonymous Insider

Hello ladies 🙂 spring is finally here in Boston!

IMAG1394.jpgIMAG1396.jpg

I've never tried blue before but I've been wanting to go outside my comfort zone a bit.  Here are the products:

HD Smoothing primer 

BECCA ever mattifying foundation

benefit fake up concealer

BECCA rose gold pressed skin perfector

Anastasia Beverly hills for contour

On the lid: 

Urban decay freeze and half baked. 

Sephora gel liner

UD 24/7 liner in vacancy on lower line

rollerlash mascara

Jeffree star unicorn blood and celebrity skin mixed on the lips

The first thing I noticed after your fun blue-lined eyes were your amazing cheekbones! WOW!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I don't contour often but I did contour this time around to emphasize them so maybe it's that 😄

love this!  nice bright eyes, long lashes, and a natural ish lip with a lavender tint.  Some of my favorite things!

Anonymous Insider

Yay!! I was actually SO pleasantly surprised at the lipcolor because I was going for something more nude but the pink/lavender worked! Too bad it'll be a hard color to re-create haha.

Anonymous Insider

I am so envious Spring has arrived in Boston! I want to come home!!! This is a fabulously polished, impeccably groomed look! I am especially loving the miniature artworks on your eyelids that make me think of the dawn light out over the Wharf in Boston! Your eyeshadow blending is absolutely brilliant, while your lashes are feathery and glamorous, and those brows are just perfect! Your complexion looks flawless and lit-from-within, and that mauve lip you are rocking is simply exquisite!!! Oh, and I mustn't forget your sublimely glossy, waves of hair, which confers the perfect picture frame for your beautiful face! You are stunning, and talented in makeup artistry too! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I don't know ballerinagrl the UK is awesome as well 😄 It's so funny that you mention it because I'm such a morning person and I love that blue in the sky we get every morning 😄 And of course, your compliments are as eloquent as ever! Thank you!!

Keepra you are gorgeous. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much fatimamummy! 🙂

Seconded.  Absolutely breathtaking, and that blue eye kills it!

4 Replies
testing