Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Jozkid, I have a tiny nose bridge too. The plastic resin ones I got are the first ones I've gotten in years. It was some adjustment from those with nose pads but so far, they are holding up great. I do wear my old ones (with nose pads) in the morning when I work out and putz around the house, mostly because the weight of the new ones can seem heavy sometimes and so alternating the two gives me a break. I made sure the plastic ones had pretty much the same numbers as my other ones. But I had to try them all on--I couldn't buy online. I have one ear that is more forward than the other too, so I need major adjustment.

On the website it gives you a measurement of how wide the glasses are when you hover over them. I chose the ones my friend had because I liked the style and my face is big so usually glasses don't fit me well, they fit me tight or something but these are comfortable on me, comfortable but firm so I know they won't be sliding off. Then depending on the style, it gives you color options, I chose all black. As long as you have a prescription, you're good to go, they do ask you to measure some stuff just to be sure of the distance of y our pupil. And easier to figure out of the glasses will fit you. I can send you the link to the site if you want. Oh, also. It comes in a case, well, I'll take a picture of them later. 

Loving the smoky eye and the on point liner. Hope your glasses work out swell for you 🙂

Glasses twins today!!

😄 loving my new glasses!~ 

Oh yeah, also your eyeliner is EXTRA perfect today!

I do love me some long and thick eyeliner! Thanks! Haha

Very pretty.  I like the smoky pink eye, and your glasses are just right 😉

I love everything about this look. I debated getting that palette so many times just for that reddish shade. But I couldn't justify buying it just for 1-2 shades. 

Your glasses look really good too. Good choice! 

sooooo purdyyyyyyy  😄

Agreed..... very puuurrrddyyyy!

Image-1 (3).jpg

Anonymous Insider

Loving that scarf, and those shoes are super cute for spring! 🙂

Those shoes are so cute! I love the button!

Are you guys sick of my face yet? 😛

COTY palette and Stila Kitten on the lid

Tarte blush in Prim + Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos

Buxom lipstixk in Mistress

IMG_20150402_084754~2.jpgIMG_20150402_095141~2.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You are the queen of Hollywood-Actress-Off-Duty looks, since your look is always immaculately groomed and perfectly polished, and today is no exception! Your hair is tonal, glossy waves of gorgeousness, which confers a rather lovely frame for your face! Your brows are gorgeous, your complexion flawless, the color in your cheeks looks natural, and that hot fuchsia lip is fabulously summery! As always it is the eyes that captivate me: today they make me think of a calm sea beneath a stormy sky; your blending is exquisite and seamless! You look absolutely stunning! Incredibly beautiful! 🙂

How could anyone get sick of your face? Very pretty, Mistress looks so good on you! 

Those eyes.. so gorgeousssssss

Thanks Erin! It was time to bring back the dramatic eyes. I've been doing simple looks so I can wear bolder lips. 

I've been doing alot of 'no makeup at all" hahaha. But I love love love how you can go big on the eyes and still wear a lip color that is SO flattering on you! 

Never ever sick of your face! Mistress looks so bright on you, you lipstick sorceress. 

2 Replies
testing