Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

How do you like the formula BW? I myself love the color but I think the formula needs work. I'm not complaining for the price though haha.

I love the pigmentation and ease of application but it feels tacky. Its not budging but ugh dont like that feeling. But I can lookmpast it cause of the.price  and color range

You look so natural today!  Very pretty 🙂

Thank you mocha. I wonder if this is the type of look im going to do everyday from now on

Challenge Week Day 6: SDdenm - the SD Blend. I got challenge derailed pretty badly. My boyfriend shut his hand in his car door on Friday so I've been trying to take care of him. The SD blend did not go well.

Photo on 4-1-15 at 1.49 PM.jpg

Spoiler
Photo on 4-1-15 at 1.54 PM.jpg

SD is a sparkly pink fairy princess leading a human life. I know your secret. Her trademarks are pink lips, a perfect flush, and amazing sunset eyes. Impossible sunset eyes. She has a very special way of blending that is uniquely her. SD is so positive and friendly, and definitely one of the prettiest ladies I know. Maybe if I practice for the next 50 years I too can learn The Blend haha. I used a glittery gold for the lid color, but it doesn't like to be photographed.

Mixture of chocolate bar and COTY palette

Mixture of various pink tarte blushes

Mixture of Bite Violet & Palomino, then wiped off for a subtler color

I basically blended everything well except the eyeshadow lol

Tomorrow is the last challenge day and it is MK89 day!

Anonymous Insider

As a hommage to SD this is fabulous, but you look breathtaking in your own right, too! With your mesmerizing hair, that hot fuchsia lip is simply divine, and your eyeshadow blending is actually quite brilliant compared to my own, so to me this is stunning; it reminds me of a blood red sun sinking into the ocean with peachy-pink wisps of cloud rising into the night! Your complexion looks flawless, the pop of color in your cheeks looks like a natural flush, and those brows are immaculately groomed! You look beautiful!!! 🙂

Mesmerizing. I think you captured her well. Especially with that necklace.  

Haha I literally kept trying on different necklaces to see which one whispered SD to me.

I think you did great! I have really enjoyed this challenge! 

Thank you! It's been difficult but very fun.

Anonymous Insider

I think you did really well, it just needs a pop more light. Then we would think you and SD are twins. Gold is terrible to photo unless you are using a close flash. I learned that with Queen Phyllis!

Professional and polished, well done.

I'm going to keep practicing. She uses glitter glue sometimes so I might try that with some loose sparkly shadow.

Anonymous Insider

I just used UD Bondage Glue yesterday and it works just as well.

Ouch, your poor BF! 😞 I hope he's doing well soon.

As for the SD blend, this is probably the most difficult thing you (or anyone) could hope to accomplish. I agree that she is a sparkly fairy princess, and that her makeup skills are perhaps too advanced for us mere mortals. But you made an excellent effort and I do really like your shadow here. The pink lips are pure SD as well. You are so awesome for undergoing this challenge!

Thank you 🙂 I was really impressed with the Bite pigmentation, since this is after I wiped all the lipstick off. I've really enjoyed the challenge and thank you for always being so encouraging with bold lipstick!

First of all - sorry to hear about your bfs hand. Ouch! Hope he heals quickly. 

Second of all - I LOVE your necklace!! So pretty! 

And third - I love this look on you!! I think you did a great job of emulating the sunset... Light on the lid and dark in the crease 🙂 Plus the pink lip and soft pink cheeks? I'm loving everything! 

Again, I'm so flattered that I was one of the people you picked for inspiration. I think YOU are beautiful and positive as well 🙂 I can't use the word LOVE enough to decribe this! 

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. You always look so put together and lovely. I'm glad to have met you 🙂

Aww, you're so sweet Shannon! I'm glad to have met you as well 🙂 

Ouch!  I hope your boyfriend gets better quickly, that sounds horrid!  😞

I really love the blend of lippies you have created.  Very pretty!

I actually wanted to see if anyone could re-create the SD blend, because I have tried it (in private, of course) without any luck, and so am convinced it is some crazy magics that only she possesses! 😄

I do love what you've done today though.  You look positively glowy!

It's his dominant hand too 😞 It's not broken though.

Thank you! I like the lip blend too. I was trying to figure out if I wanted to buy the new LE Bite, but I think its too similar to this layering. It's impressive full on. 

It's her fairy powers. It has to be.

I'm not sure how good your BFs sense of humour is, but if it's good, you should hand him a pansy everytime you help him with something.  😂 they have healing powers, I swear!

And SD, I think she wakes up like that.   There is no blend.  

1 Reply
testing