Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So pretty! Your complexion is flawless. Melted Fig looks so good on you.

Thanks doll!!!! 

Studio_20150328_000155.jpgStudio_20150328_000225.jpg

Hey gorgeous ones! I haven't been to active lately. I've been super down regarding finding work and just angry about how my last employment ended and reasons as to why. (No fault of my own). So recently I havent really done any looks. Well today a glimpse of hope....I got a call for an interview on monday! Now I'm stressing about what I need to wear and how to do my makeup! hoping it goes well. I hate not working

Face: laura mercier smooth finish foundation powder, kvd shade light palette, mac pro longwear concealer, bobbi brown calypso blush palette 

Eyes: toofaced chocolate bar palette 

Brows: anastasiabeverleyhills #browwiz 

Lips: jeffreestar 714

714 is so perffffecttt! 

Good luck, good luck! 714 looks amazing on you and I love your liner wing.

Good luck on Monday!

Thanks mocha!

Anonymous Insider

Wow! You are brilliant at makeup artistry! You look exquisite today! I am blown away by how airbrushed your complexion looks, how friggin' perfect your brows are, and how beautifully you've enhanced your eyes, while that dreamy pink-opaque JS lip is simply incredible! You look absolutely stunning! Good luck with the interview! 🙂

Lol thanks ballerinagirl. I've stopped using the Dipbrow for now. I felt like I was becoming too heavy handed with it so I've gone back to a pencil :). The jeffree star lip is very comfortable to wear! Thanks for the good luck. ...I'll need it

You are flawless. Love your eye makeup, your eyeliner is perfect, and that lippie is so pretty on you. 

Good luck with the interview! You can never go wrong with a black blazer, natural makeup, and being your amazing self. 🙂

Thank you SD. I was impressed by my wing...I've never been good at it. The kvd Trooper liner makes it easier for me.  I'm nervous about the interview. ...it's definitely a place where you are most likely to stand out. So I'm debating to play with a pop of color or stay strictly neutral 

I guess it depends on the job but I've always played it safe with makeup for interviews. Don't stress yourself out too much. I've always done better at interviews where I didn't think I was going to get it because I put less pressure on myself. Practice your answers for typical interviews questions and scenarios and achievements you'd like to talk about.  

Thank you for your advice 😊

IMG_7089.JPG

Wanted to do something soft for my Driver's license picture...I used the MAC Cinderella palette, Holiday 2014 Meteorites, and NARS Afghan Red. Switched it up later in the day with Buxom Full-on Lipstick in Havana. I'd forgotten I had this! It's so pretty and wore quite well through lunch and donuts. I also used the MJ Instamarc Duo in the second/third pictures:

IMG_7096.JPG

IMG_7102.JPG

Havana is even richer and deeper in person!

>>wore quite well through lunch and donuts.

The most important lipstick test of them all!

Afghan Red looks great on you, but I quite like Havana as well. 🙂

Your eye makeup is always so soft and elegant looking.  I love it!!

And the lip colors are gorgeous too 🙂

Love this! your wavy hair looks adorable 

You look great in all your pictures but everything is just perfect in the first picture. Sooooooo so pretty! 

Awww thanks SD!! ❤️

P.S. I can see you in Afghan Red. Might be a nice way to transition into reds, it's such a pretty pinky-red

Anonymous Insider

Wow! In the top pic especially, you look so young! Like you're just 17 getting your first licence to drive! Your eyes are made up so prettily, your brows are gorgeously groomed, your complexion is just radiant, and Havana is absolutely fabulous on your lips (I do like the MJ too, but the berry tones in Havana flatter your skin tone beautifully)! You look stunning!!! 🙂

Hehe oh dear! I'm turning 25 this year, I suppose looking young will come in handy as I get older 😄

Thanks ballerina! I'm glad now that I didn't give Havana away as I originally planned to. I am really into the deep shades now 🙂

testing