Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

wow your skin!!!!!!!!! looks like babys smooth skin...you haveee to tell me your skincare routine....im in a skin mess right now...acne ..flares ..scars......sighhh

i mostly use tatcha but i have a pimple forming right now, uuugh 

Amazing! You nailed it. I LOVE it!

Love the touch of the orange, fiery shirt with it.

lol y ay 😄 and yes i remembered i had an orange shirt and decided it was suiting for this look! 

I love it, I love it. I believe she's wearing those Paperlash lashes in the movie, and you did such a good job of replicating the effect with eyeshadow.

I know I was just like WTF is she wearing hahahaha. thanks 😄 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! The lowest pic is incredible! I think the head on camera captures the drama of the look best; the eyes are stunning, and I'm also loving the coral cheeks and lips! Brilliant! You are SO talented! 🙂

thank you, ballerina! i tried my hardest. 

Tonight's look is Katniss Everdeen in the hunger games catching fire. 

IMG_7070.JPG

IMG_7076.JPG

IMG_7080.JPG

I've been breaking out horribly the past week or so, so I was avoiding wearing any makeup. Today I just said f*** it and went for it, because I've really missed taking the time to do my face! I think my breakout is more hormonal anyway as the usual stuff that helped didn't deter new ones from popping up everyday (ugh!). If anyone has recommendations for a good concealer for oily skin with acne and hyperpigmentation, I'm all ears! I threw away my old TheBalm concealer and really need a new one. 

Anywayyy, with all the talk of the upcoming re-release of Tom Ford's Nude Dip palette, I decided to pull it out today. Also wearing MJ Nude Lip Gel in Eat Cake, which I am still undecided about. I tend to avoid pinks because I feel they don't suit me, but I do like the formula of the lip gel. Also using the MJ Instamarc highlighting duo, the highlight shade of which is the perfect matte peachy shade for me. I also used some of that shade for under-eye brightening and it worked quite nicely. The contour shade doesn't show up on me so well though *sigh*

I love Eat Cake on you, MK!  It makes you look so fresh and spring-like!

Yay thanks Mocha! 😘

That lippie brought me here! I. love. it! And, I really love it on you.

I agree with SD, it adds softness to your face, and makes the whole look so fresh, and romantic, too. Maybe you're just really not used to colors like that one. I'm the same with warm colors. I'm not used to them, so I think they look terrible/off on me, when they don't, actually...

You should definitely keep it. It's a stunner!

Thanks Lyra!!! I am glad you guys like it. I do think it's a matter of getting used to it, like when I first started wearing nudes and used to freak out thinking they washed me out or looked too chalky, but learned over time that certain shades could look good on me. 

I think I like it but sometimes the pink throws me off. 😄

I actually really like this lipstick on you! Maybe you're just not used to it? It adds a softness to your face. I vote to keep it. 

Thank you! I am trying to branch out with colors so I do think I will try using it more to get used to the pinkiness of it. I tried Roleplay as well but it washed me out. I need nudes with a little color!

I know exactly how you feel! Too bad about Role Play 😞 Understudy is really pretty from that line too. Too many pretties! I want them all! 

Do you have any of them, SD? I was going to get Understudy but was afraid it would look too pastel/chalky on me. In-store lighting is so misleading!!

I don't have any. I'm still testing out lipstick shades to figure out what looks good on me besides pink haha. And I'm nervous to make the jump to lipsticks that cost over $20. I'm afraid I'll like them so much I'll buy them all! 🙂 

haha yes it can be a dangerous path to go down! At least the sale will give you chance to try some new stuff 🙂

That's too bad about the MJ palette. And if you don't like Eat Cake, there are some beautiful dark reds and purples in that line that I think would look beautiful on you … 😉

1 Reply
testing