Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hehe thanks. I have so many reds/deep colors already, so I am resisting for now. While the contour shade of the MJ duo is a downer, the highlight shade is really making it up for me right now. It's perfection!

Anonymous Insider

You did this look with Nude Dip?!? But it looks cool toned on you, and almost mauve? (I now realize I still have so much to learn about blending colors together to make new shades); I am so impressed you got it to look like this, as the cool tones really flatter your skin tone beautifully, and your expert use of liquid liner is simply fabulous! I'm also loving your immaculately groomed brows, and the cute and sassy peachy-pink on your lips - which runs more pink in this photo, and actually pink does seem to suit you beautifully! You look gorgeous!

BTW, the concealers that work best on my often oily skin for covering acne scars and hyper pigmentation, are Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, Cover FX Cream Concealer, and the one they're using on the movie sets right now, which is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Conceal.

Thanks ballerina! I'm actually using Bobbi Brown's Gel eyeliner here 🙂 I love the inky black matte-ness of the color. I hardly ever deviate from black eyeliner because I love how it makes eyeshadows and my eye color pop more in contrast. In response to your comment on Nude Dip- I consider it cool-toned already,but I think it looks cooler here because a) I took the picture earlier in the morning, when there was more blue light b) It's in contrast to my warm-toned skin so it pops more. I also have a pigmented natural lid color, which could be affecting the colors, even though I did use a little pale eyeshadow underneath.

Thank you for the concealer suggestions! I need to try some samples before the upcoming sale 🙂

Kitty is feeling better. Seems it was just a problem with his catheter during the dental.

Back to Borderlands!

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder

4) Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer

5) Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (WOS, Naked 2, Faint)

6) Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal

7) Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

😎 Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lipgloss in 2001

9) Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

IMG_20150325_072102.jpgIMG_20150325_072101.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Your hair never ceases in its power to make me stop and stare (in a non-creepy way, obvs!) This is another very groomed and polished look, but on this occasion it is so natural that it would hold its own on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and even in Boston - growing up between these 2 venues has made me obsessed with the no makeup made-up look, which I have never managed to master - but *you* have mastered it, and you look gorgeous!!! Your complexion is flawless, your eyeshadow brilliantly blended, your eyes subtly enhanced, and I'm loving the cute nude-pink lip, too! Stunning! 🙂

Tell me something beautiful, tell me something sweet. 

SAM_2546.JPGSAM_2543.JPGSAM_2542.JPG

You are supremely talented!  Your makeup and pose are To Die For!

😆 thank you ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

This is an ethereal, haunting look, in which the detail is simply exquisite! The artwork on your eyes is just amazing! I've actually never seen anything quite like it; there is probably a name for making the crease color into a wing but of course I don't know what to call it, all I know is that it looks fierce and fantastic! I'm also loving the wing into the tear duct, and the way you've used flesh-toned shadow for most of the lid, as this technique really opens your eyes and keeps all the gothic drama from overwhelming your natural beauty! Your skin looks flawless, and that lip is simply Love Song For A Vampire! It is the best use of the ombre lip technique I've seen in ages! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Thank you, it was actually really weird doing a winged out crease like that, never done it before, but next time i probably wont use the white eyeliner because i prefer flesh toned! 

I GOT THE FREAKING JOB

Congratulations, my dear! You deserve all the cake!

I am so happy for you BW!!  Congratulations!!

I saw Veggie's congrats and I was hoping this was why!  Congrats BW!  I'm also super happy for you!!

lol th anks michelle 😄 this is going to be super exciting and new to me

Congrats!!! Very exciting! I'm so happy for you! 🙂

^_^ thank you veg! 

upload_3406107987122406267.gif

*does the happy dance*

upload_7399917449882261360.gif

Data. ♥

star trek, you know the way to my heart. ❤️

Anonymous Insider

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

testing