Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! *-* If I don't get lazy AND I become better at actually doing my makeup (haha), them maybe I will post more 😄

I love your glasses and your hair! You are very pretty!

Thank you! :< I was actually getting a little tired of my glasses, but so many people seem to like them haha!

Don't run away!  You're so pretty! 😄

And I love your glasses.  And your brows.  Maybe just everything 😄

It's all about angles and lighting 😄 LOL. But thank you ;~; You're too kind!!!!!! ❤️

Feeling not so good today. I think I'm getting my yearly spring sinus infection. I'm wearing mostly the same stuff as my last post, but I have Nars Audacious Audrey on my lips and Nars Sin blush on my cheeks. Right now trying to take it easy. Sipping my soy latte and munching on some Biscoff cookies...and I've got a snuggly cat on my lap. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Audrey looks absolutely beautiful on you; sophisticated, refined and regal! The rest of the look is impeccably groomed and polished, with each of your features subtly defined, and your complexion flawless and radiant! You look stunning! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I use the Arm & Hammer Simply Saline to irrigate, otherwise seasonal allergies will kick me to the curb. Hope it blows over soon; you look radiant!

Thanks SQ. I'm going to neti pot before bed. Don't really like it, but it helps. Appreciate the tip!

My husband does that when his allergies kick in. He refers to it as waterboarding himself.

Anonymous Insider

Audrey looks great on you! I always love Audrey on everyone here on BT, I finally tried her on myself when I was in Sephora the other day, and it was okay, but I didn't love her. So she didn't come home with me. Maybe I'll try again sometime. 

Thanks Vaashtii! When I wore her out earlier she looked lighter, but indoors she looks a little darker. Have you looked at Annabella? She'd look great on you! 

Love Audrey on you, everyone's drinking some sort of coffee, I feel I should join the bandwagon. 😛 And yay for snuggly cats! Mine is currently eating. 

My lap has become prime real estate for my babies. Whoever gets there first sits. My dog doesn't care though, she's like "I'm coming up, get out of my way cat!"

You have an absolutely gorgeous face. I love how full your brows are and how pouty your lips are.

your laid back look is super cute! (^_^)

Thank you LarissaLaDonna! 

You're welcome. :):)

If you don't feel well, it certainly doesn't show. Looking very pretty today — Audrey's lovely on you!

Thank you so much. I hope this sick feeling goes away. 🙂

Yay, Audrey! You look so pretty, Veg. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

Thank you! 🙂

testing