Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is another fabulous example of the made-up no makeup look at its best! Your subtle definition of your features is exquisite and incredibly effective, and I simply must comment on that nude pink lip, which is absolutely stunning against your skin tone! You look beautiful! 🙂

Stunning!

You have the best lips.  Ever!

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous! 

Love the aqualillies and of course your lip combo!

Today's look; KVD Monarch Palette, Shade+Light Contour Palette paired with her Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita 💋

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Curiously I don't feel this lip is remotely Lolita-esque; to me it is a radical, fashion forward option, which pushes the boundaries of what lipstick is all about, and this is why I love it! It challenges our preconceptions of the limits of lipstick! It flatters your skin tone perfectly, and compliments the taupes and sands featuring on your eyelids today, so you look impeccably polished, and those brows are immaculately groomed! This is editorial and quite stunning! 🙂

Monday monday monday...

Come home, and the receiver is set SUPER loud.. Sigh.. ONE more thing I need to have a discussion with my roommates about. We DO live in an apartment. We have neighbors. 80 decibels is much too loud.

1) Tarte BB Tinted Primer in Fair

2) Tarte Foundcealer in Fair

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powders

4) Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer

5) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Tease, Suspect, Snakebite)

6) Tarte Eye Liner Pencil in Bronze

7) Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

😎 Tarte Lipsurgence Liquid Lip Shine in Exquisite

IMG_20150316_070212.jpgIMG_20150316_070213.jpg

Roommate issues.. I feel ya. Im a junior in college and have had 12 roommates so far.. (I'm an RA and I promise a nice person ;)). But per usual, you look gorgeous. 

Anonymous Insider

As usual your hair just leaves me breathless! I love the colors and the glossiness! I'm also loving today's variation on the classic smokey eye, which you've blended seamlessly to enhance your eyes beautifully! The lip is very you - you seem to gravitate toward these pale but sassy pinks, and they work brilliantly with your skin tone! Your complexion looks flawless, and I'm loving the necklace! Gorgeous! 🙂

Thank you for all the compliments!

I know I gravitate towards "safe", especially for the work day. I'm trying to experiment more on the weekends, but I've been plagued with irritating skincare products, so I haven't done as much as I would have liked.

I have been experimenting with shadow, however! Instead of building from the outer corner and into the crease, I apply a solid crease color throughout all of my natural crease, and take that dark color, and brush it lightly from the middle of my upper lash-line (the highest point in the curve) and then across in a straight line into the outer corner. Almost like a small wing, but lightly applied and thoroughly blended.It's been working out quite nicely, I think.

The necklace was a custom made gift from my stepdads mother. She made it to fit my style. If I had the etsy card on hand, I'd post a link. She's really quite good.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the explanation of how you are achieving these eye looks. It clearly is a very intricate work of art, and it looks fantastic! 🙂

My usual out the door look 

CDP concealer

NARS matte multiple in Siam

CT lipliner in pillow talk

Nars Belize lipgloss

Anastasia brow powder

By Terry shadow stick in Blond Opal & Bronze Moon 

UD perversion mascara which I'm not a fan like everyone else is 

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Your natural beauty is so arresting it shines through every new look you post, but I'm loving this daywear smokey eye, those fabulous statement brows, your flawless complexion, and that gorgeous ballet-pink lip! The pop of color in your cheeks looks natural, which does not surprise me - your blending abilities are out of this world! You look absolutely beautiful, but I'm envious that where you are it is warm enough to just wear a T-shirt! 😉

Thanks ballerinagrl always so lovely to me! I was in Canada a week ago and it was minus I came back to FL and it's in the high 80s!

I absolutely love your look!

Thanks greenchilli  😄 !

I need to try out that mascara again, I kind of want to say I liked it butI'm not sure. I'm digging that lip gloss, it looks like my natural lip color lol! 

Lol at your lips comment 😛

Give it a try! It looks really nice on so many people.

You're such a natural beauty! I have a sample of the mascara but I haven't tried it yet. Even though you don't like it, it still makes your eyelashes look amazing. 

Thank you SDdenm 🙂 

1 Reply
testing