Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Seriously, that Dipbrow is so good on you!

I'm a total jelly hater of your brows. (; You look so lovely!!

Hi ladies,

Been a while since i posted here. Just moved to Chicago 2 weeks ago.. been hectic :)..  So here is today's look... I recently added MAX complexion pads by Peter Thomas Roth into my nightly skin routine (2x a week).. and I must say my skin is looking superb... (it must be because my husband noticed!). Anyway, i recommend those little guys to everyone. They are AMAZING and they work real well. photo1

Photo on 2015-03-12 at 6.14 PM #2.jpg 

IM WEARING:

- Nars concealer in Ginger

- Nars dual intensity Blush duo in Fervor (I LOVE THIS!!!),

- LM contour cream Kit (recently purchased this and really love it!)

- BB gel eyeliner

- Buxom Dolly 100pt perk on the lips.

- MAC gold deposit skin finish to highlight the cheekbones. (AWESOME!!!)

Welcome to Chicago.  It's such a great place to live.  Only downside is there are so many Sephora stores around the city that it is way too easy to spend money.

i live right smack downton and let me tell you how much i have been spending lol. I already raided the sephora close to my apartment.. gahh this will not be good 🙂  i like chicago.. thank the lord that the weather is getting warmer ..yay 🙂

Anonymous Insider

You are gorgeous!!!! You look like a pinup girl in that last photo (and I mean that in the best way!)! All of you girls wearing Fervor is killing me. I need to get that!!!

Thank you Vaashtii!  Fervor was an impulse buy and i must say its fantastic. You should def get it!!

Hope Chicago is treating you well!

I love those complexion pads. They really work well for me. And loving Fervor on you!

Pretty lady KB,  thank you! Chicago is awesome now that the weather is getting better ; )

Ko!  I've missed you!  Looking bombshell as ever 😉

Hope you like Chicago... I love that city!

Porsha :):). Thank you lady!  Ive missed you guys too! Ill make it a point to post here more often ..i must! Im def growing to like chicago more and more... cant say i liked it when i got here. Such a huge chnge from vancouver! Hope you have been well too pretty lady:)

So pretty! And I'm in Chicago (well, the 'burbs). I hope you enjoy it here. 🙂

Thank you Tklj :)oooo chicago resident! Where in chicagi r you at??

NW burbs out by O'Hare. 🙂

Woa! You look great! 🙂 I think I will have to pick up one of those NARS blushes during the upcoming sale. Also, you've sold me on getting the Buxom Dolly mini!

MK, Thank you! I think you should get one of those. Ive been eyeing some more of those nars blushes. They are really great! 

Oh yea..get that dolly girl. Its so moisturizing. Lovee!

Anonymous Insider

This is a sexy Femme Fatale look, which is curiously set in a kitchen rather than a bedroom! Your brows are fierce, and I'm loving the variation on the classic smoky eye! Your complexion looks flawless and radiant, and the subtle sculpting and contouring is so well done that I'd never have noticed if you hadn't said! I'm loving that seductive lip, too! Stunning! 🙂

Thank you ballerina 🙂 .. so many compliments!  Haha my only table is in the kitchen area.. lol so get used to seeing all my selfies with the kitchen back drop!  

It's been 5eva. 

Today's look; KVD Innerstellar Palette, Shade+Light Contour Palette & Jeffree Stars Velour Liquid Lipstick in IMROYALITY 💋

image.jpg

I love your bold lips. They're so edgy and fun!

Did you get any of the new ones?

Thanks!

I got weirdo - which is waiting for me at a friends house & ordered 714 last night! I feel like I'm going to be wearing weirdo the most out of all the ones I have.  

1 Reply
testing