Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh my gosh!!!  Those lips look delicious like polished apples!  

Tee hee!  Well now I feel like a browner version of Snow White 😄

I LOVE the mega-red. I have to try that sometime!

That lip ❤️

Photo Mar 10, 7 04 27 PM.jpg

Nars All Day Weightless Foundation in Deauville (even though I'm 4y02 and my color match was like several shades darker.  The darker colors were too yellow/orange for me)

Nars Concealer in Custard

MUFE HD powder

UD Primer Potion in anti-aging formula

MUFE I-508, M-646, M-650

MAC Fluidline - black

Smashbox sculpting trio

Bobbi Brown blush in Tawny

Mascara is some random guerlain sample I really dislike.

Oh, you  have the most gorgeous brows. Absolutely stunning. And I love the liner on you! The black seem sto really be setting off your eyes - they look so rich! 

Beautiful! 

wow really pretty I love it!

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This picture took my breath away! It is one of the best examples I've ever seen of the no makeup 'look'. Of course it doesn't hurt that you are stunningly beautiful, but I'm envious of your ability to subtly emphasize and enhance your gorgeous features in a manner that looks groomed but not obvious. What you've done with your eyes is simply brilliant, because although the tones are neutral, they work in concert with the bold liner to make your eyes truly pop! And those brows are to die for! 🙂

Thanks!   The eye shadow is actually a lot more visible in person but it's still not a crazy bright color so it's passable as 'natural'.  🙂

I think this might be the first time I've ever seen your face, itscarin!  I agree with hearts, your brows are seriously lust worthy.

Dem brows.   So thick and lovely!!!  Your foundation doesn't look the wrong colour...  Perhaps you've become paler over the winter?   

This makeup is so classic and natural looking.   How do you like the Bobbi brown blush?  I haven't tried any Bobbi brown anything before.

I like the blush.  I'm not really crazy about blush the way I am for eye shadows, so I don't have a lot of things to compare it to.  I have a few MAC powder blushes and one of their cream blushes, a Chanel blush, a few UD cream blushes and 2 of their powder blushes, and of course, Nars Orgasm blush, which I never use.  Oh, I forgot, also an orange blush from MUFE, and then a couple of the new MUFE shadows which can also be used as blush.  Out of all of those things, I think they all wear and perform about the same.  At least my eye isn't discerning enough to pick up a difference.  I have a Bobbi Brown travel palette and the colors are all very neutral.  Bobbi Brown is all about the natural look, so it's good in that sense, but it's just not very exciting to me.  I bought the blush because I did a 90 minute consult at Sephora, and I was talking to the MUA about how all my blushes were bright colors, so we went in a different direction and picked out something more subtle than what I usually go for. 

I don't think I need any subtle blushes, in any way.  I played it safe colour wise in the beginning and am pretty set as far as sheer natural blushes go.   I've been working on collecting some more intense colours these days to round out my collection.  

I honestly don't really notice a difference in the way different blushes apply cause by the time I'm applying it I have multiple powders on already and they blend smoothly over those anyway.  

Poor Bobbi brown is not winning my heart today. 

So, to Bobbi Brown's credit, I do like the way their matte shadows blend out.  They're very smooth.  I think my favorite shadows are the MUFE shadows, which are in a league of their own, and then there's like a second tier of eye shadows that blend well, but they're just not MUFE shadows, and I'd put the Bobbi Brown shadows in that second tier, along with the Stila In the Know palette, and the updated UD shadows.  They're better than the Smashbox and MAC eyeshadows. 

I love the little wing you have poking out! 

image.jpgimage.jpgI've been having fun messing around inspired by a MAC look.  

Heroine make mineral bb cream 

I'm wearing the dark brown matte eyeshafow from the naked on the run palette on my brows

stila in the light palette

becca beach tint in grapefruit, 

foundation on my lips with bite rambutan 

guerlain maxi lash mascara

You look futuristic in the first photo. Love it. 

This is what I dream I'll look like in forty years!!!  

You're looking very sexy elfin. That's a word, right?

Hehehe, It's just as real as elfins are!!!  

testing