Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hearts read my mind and probably said it better than I could! You look beautiful ma'lady!

:3 i'm never going to sephora on the weekends, since we live next to the border, everyone from mexico comes over so it's chaotic to say the least, lol. Looking lovelly, now I want something fried. ;; 

Aw! My sephora is pretty good on weekends, it gets a little crowded but the staff works hard to help everyone they can. 

the parking lot was a nightmare, i was in the section where people exit it and they still wouldn't let me park in the empty space , with blinker on, one guy in particular just stared ahead and i mean, practically my door and his were aligned, he could've just let me park but no. 

Have a semi-blind date tonight. "Minimal" makeup... but I like playing with makeup too much to skip everything hahaha.

Also... hit pan on my Guerlain Voyage compact. Nuuu! 😞 

memarch8.jpg

You look like Ariel with one of her necklace treasures/thingamabobs she's found. 🙂

So pretty! Hope your date went well.

The intensity of your eyes and hair, together with that lippie and the necklace...wow. I'm sure your date was very pleasantly surprised 🙂

You're stunning, I really love that lip color 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously girly date night look - I'm loving the way the peony pink of the lip is echoed in the statement necklace, your brows are simply divine, your eyes defined subtly yet effectively with ice cool tones that make your irises seem even more vivid and intense than usual, and your complexion looks flawless! The picture frame effect conferred by your gorgeous glossy wavy hair will ensure all eyes are on you! Your natural beauty is simply stunning! 🙂 Hope the date went well?

Tell us how the date goes! 🙂

Have fun KB!

Great date look, KB!  Good luck! 😉

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous!! I love this lipcolor.  Your skin is always so glowy. Beautiful. Good luck on your date!!

Afternoon, ladies.

Got my hair bleached again yesterday, and took the kittens out to the woods again. It's been a fun weekend.

1) AmorePacific CC Color Control Cushion Compact in 104 tan blush

2) Urban Decay Anti Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

3) Tarte Sweet Indulgences Collections (Vanilla Candles, Feeling Grey-t, Coming Up Roses, Cinnamon Latte)

4) Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal

5) Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

6) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip

IMG_20150308_104454.jpgIMG_20150308_104453.jpg

I love your shadow blending! Pretty

Anonymous Insider

I'm loving your platinum waves of hair, your flawless looking complexion, your subtly yet effectively defined eyes, and that cute rosebud lip! This is almost an 'I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-looking-this-fabulous' look, and I'd bet most guys would never realize you're even wearing makeup, which is the ultimate achievement! Congrats on pulling it off so gracefully! Beautiful! 🙂

Are we talking kid kittens or cat kittens?  Lol!  Needs specification!   Your shadow looks wonderful and I'm really liking how tulip looks on you!  

Cat kittens. I don't have kids.

Vlad doesn't like going for walks right now, and we think it's because he has huge radar ears and the sound of man-made chaos stresses him out. Once we got into the woods, he calmed down a bit. Miss Glitch doesn't mind walks when it's around the city, but she does shake quite a bit. We get out to the woods and she's very excitable - she loves it. It's a way to enrich their lives, since they spent the first month and a half outside and now they're indoor only.

Awwww,  that's awesome!  I'd be scared of my cat getting spooked and running off.  I'm not sure my cat would like it if I tried bringing her past our driveway.  She likes to lay in the sun while I'm out there and follows me back into the house if I go back in. 

I should learn to charge my camera at least in t he mornings, I took a pic and pzzzzzz, thing turned off. So the other one is with my camera and i decided to add a filter to enhance my eyes how they look in real life. I am in love with these purple contacts. SAM_2179.JPG

First picture isn't edited. IMG_20150308_142820.jpg

5 Replies
testing