Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks Ali 🙂 I hope I wake up better tomorrow since my parents are coming to visit. 

Anonymous Insider

Your eyelashes are so fantastically feathery today, and I have no idea how you managed to blend Naked 3 into submission, so it resembles the slightly stormy ethereal dawn light of Kerala during monsoon season - whenever I use it it winds up too Barbie Doll pink or too smoky eye done badly so I look like I cried for days! 😉 Whenever I think I'm actually getting somewhere with this blending practice, I see a pic like yours, and realize I have SO far to go! BTW, I'm loving the way the lip complements the eye! You look beautiful! 🙂

Thanks ballerina! I've seen your photos and I think you do an amazing job 🙂

Your makeup looks stunning! 🙂

Thank you Bellaurex 🙂

hm. 

*ponders a bit*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *walks to the other side of the room* 

hmmm......... 

Is today the first time you do a super soft look on your eyes? Because something looks different (in a good way) but I can't put my finger on it. lol. 

me liking the pink lip. 

Yup! I woke up feeling sick but went to work anyway (ended up leaving early) and *gasp* didn't feel like doing my makeup. Soft eyes, smudged Blackheart for eyeliner, and no bronzer. 

i'm digging it

The colour is beautiful!  Question- have you tried using a lip concealer?  I've never tried one myself cause I have naturally pale pink lips, but it's an option to try out. 

No, never heard of it! I'll look into it. Thanks! 

I actually think this lip colour looks great on you! And your lashes are so long and awesome - I'm jealous! 🙂

I like it, its just not what I thought it would be. Its a nice everyday shade though so I'm keeping it. 

And thanks! They only stay curled with waterproof mascara...if i can get them to dry quicklywuickly so they're kind of a pain and very stubborn.  

The way you apply your eyeshadow is always so consistent and pretty! I love it-- you've definitely found what works for you 🙂

Thanks Erin! I wasn't even gonna post until I got my new lipstick because I felt my makeup was so underwhelming today. I woke up late and I think I'm getting sick 😞

Oh no 😞 I hope you feel better! 

I finished submitting my grad school applications, so I started playing with my makeup to practice for my cousin's wedding next weekend (and to figure out what I need to buy at Sephora tomorrow :)). Here's today's attempt. It's not quite right yet, so I'll probably have a few more looks up by the end of the weekend.

Today I'm wearing:

Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint - Ivory

MUFE Full Cover Concealer - Light Beige

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Light

Ben Nye Neutral Set

Cargo HD Bronzer

NYX Cream Blush - Boho Chic

NYX Love In Paris - Parisian Chic

Benefit Rollerlash

Smashbox Brow Fix - Blonde

NYX Lip Liner - Dolly Pink

NYX Lipstick - Paris

March 6 1.JPG

The eyeshadow didn't photograph all that well, probably because my light wasn't very good by the time I got around to taking pictures. There's actually shimmery gold all over, but it looks like it's just my lash line:

March 6 2.JPG

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously groomed and polished look, which is very classic and balletic! I'm loving the subtle gold shimmer to define your eyes, and that new Benefit mascara really does seem impressive (still waiting for mine to arrive)! Your lashes are perfect and feathery, your cheeks are brilliantly sculpted, and that gorgeous lipstick hue makes me think of Spring and the first roses bursting out of their buds; it is exquisite! You look stunning! 🙂

Aw, thank you! You always say the nicest things!!! 🙂

You have beautiful skin! Love the eyeshadows.

Thank you! 🙂

Oh sweet glow. ❤️ I hope with your beauty you don't steal the bride's day! lol 😛 Your look is so delicate and pretty, I love! 

testing