Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you Ali!

The most gorgeous lashes ever. Jane looks amazing on you. Still have yet to see you wear one that doesn't look amazing.

Thanks KB! One day I might haha

You look gorgeous. I love your eyelashes :-)

Thank you CAcay Smiley Happy

stop it. i talked myself out of nars audacious but you're luring me back in with this shade. >_<

To quote the Eagles, "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave (the Audacious lipsticks)."  *guitar solo* haha

lmao

malday, you have the prettiest eyelashes everrrrrrr. Every single photo! They're so fluttery.

And Jane is so pretty. It's a nice colour that reminds me of spring - which we desperately need after this cold winter!

Thank you! Yes, I was feeling quite springy today, I think it's because I got a new dress that's begging for some spring makeup to match haha.

looking amazing!     Jane suits you so well Smiley Happy 

Thank you Yulz!

Man, I always love Jane on you, but with that blush combo, just WOW.

Thanks Mocha! This is my super peach blush combo, I only wear it on the days I'm feeling really springy/tropical haha.

Two looks today.  My hair is tragic today, please excuse it Smiley Very Happy

First, NARS Audacious Jeanne and NARS Oasis blush that I was re-testing, before it got returned.  So sad... too much glitter sprinkles on mah face.

im0302157age.jpg

Then, when I got home, I tried on what I exchanged it for, the BITE Beauty Buttercream in Caramel, along with my done up Dipbrows and the UD Pulp Fiction palette.  

ima0302156ge.jpg

Awww, you look great. And that lip colour looks so soft and feminine. How long does it last on you?

Thanks KB!  

I got about 4 hours of decent wear out of it, with some transfer onto a drinking glass.  Had dinner, some wore off obviously, but with the formula being opaque, but also sort of sheer (I can't properly describe it) you couldn't really tell it was wearing off.  There wasn't a stain, but... I don't know.  When I went to bed there was still a fair bit to wipe off.

And super, super moisturizingly comfortable.  

Interesting. I reaaally wish it wasn't a flat top (or at least a skinnier tube would be easier), since I don't have the fullest lips, but there are two colours that are appealing to me that would be great in a moisturizing formula. Can't decide. haha!

That is not the color I would expect with the name Caramel, but it looks great on you! 

Thank you, Ali, SD!

You look like a little girl in the second photo Smiley Happy so sweet! I like both on you very much!

1 Reply