Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Two looks today.  My hair is tragic today, please excuse it 😄

First, NARS Audacious Jeanne and NARS Oasis blush that I was re-testing, before it got returned.  So sad... too much glitter sprinkles on mah face.

im0302157age.jpg

Then, when I got home, I tried on what I exchanged it for, the BITE Beauty Buttercream in Caramel, along with my done up Dipbrows and the UD Pulp Fiction palette.  

ima0302156ge.jpg

Awww, you look great. And that lip colour looks so soft and feminine. How long does it last on you?

Thanks KB!  

I got about 4 hours of decent wear out of it, with some transfer onto a drinking glass.  Had dinner, some wore off obviously, but with the formula being opaque, but also sort of sheer (I can't properly describe it) you couldn't really tell it was wearing off.  There wasn't a stain, but... I don't know.  When I went to bed there was still a fair bit to wipe off.

And super, super moisturizingly comfortable.  

Interesting. I reaaally wish it wasn't a flat top (or at least a skinnier tube would be easier), since I don't have the fullest lips, but there are two colours that are appealing to me that would be great in a moisturizing formula. Can't decide. haha!

That is not the color I would expect with the name Caramel, but it looks great on you! 

Thank you, Ali, SD!

You look like a little girl in the second photo 🙂 so sweet! I like both on you very much!

Seriously. You have the perfect skin tone for every shade. Why, Mocha?! Pass it on to me. ;-;

LOL, you funny, BW!  Not sure if you noticed, but I don't wear a lot of pinks.  Pink hates my skintone 😄

Yeah, but this Bite pink looks so good on you!

sigh yeah it looks perfect

Thank you, TKLJ!  

I love this color, but based on how browny beige it swatched on my hand, I was expecting it to look totally different and not at all pink on me.  It's the one at the bottom there.

0302154image.jpg

I love how Jeanne looks on you. It's so unexpectedly classic.

Thank you, GPL!  I would never consider myself classic, so that is a lovely compliment 😉

Caramel looks great on you! 

Thanks veg, I lurve it!  

It is a very nostalgic color for me.  I am officially impressed by these lippies, but I still think they could have just been a regular bullet 😄

such a shame, love the color on you.

Me too. 😞

I tried it again thinking it might have been the Velvet powder that had given the sparkles last week, but it was Oasis.  If it was that color with no sparkle, I'd be SOLD.  Luckily, Sin is listed as a similar dupe, so, I have that...

I tried the last few blushes I was interested in when I was in store today, and none of them looked right, so now I'm just waiting to see how the DI ones pan out.  

...do you have madly ? seems somewhat similar ??

Madly is one of the ones I tried today in store (along with Sex Appeal, New Order and re-trying Reckless)  I seem to want to buy the blushes meant for lighter people 😉

Unfortunately, against my skintone Madly is kind of beige, which I would be fine with if I was contouring, but not for blushing.  

Today's slightly-less-minimal-than-usual look, and a gratuitous photo of my messy mermaid hair.

What I'm wearing:

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Tinted Day Cream with SPF
  • BareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil in 'Translucent'
  • BECCA Beach Tint in 'Guava'
  • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Fluid in 'Moonstone'
  • NARS Brow Perfector in 'Caucase'

image.jpg

image.jpg

19 Replies
testing