Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

706190_206454569504420_1740271113_o.jpg

This cake was bought by one of my aunts for me on my birthday. 🙂 I think two years ago. 

its called mostachon. for my birthday they gave me a kiwi/strawberry/mango one. I think I have a picture, I'll look for it. The best part about this cake is that they use graham crackers (smashed up) and pecans and stuff for the base. There's no flour included. 🙂 

Woah. Omg that looks amazing!! I want a bite!!

Oh my god. Give that to me now. o_o

hehehehe

SAM_1922.JPGSAM_1930.JPG

I'm going out in a bit with my friend, probably stopping by sephora and doing more damage.

I'm using 

Nars Fiji / Nars velvet Powder in Flesh

KVD Shade and Light / Nars Luster blush

Giorgo Armani Eye and Brow in Black

Kat von D Innerstellar palette / Nars Strada single shadow / Nars Night Star single shadow

MAC Smolder eyeliner / Benefit Rollerlash mascara

Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Anonymous Insider

This look is FIERCE! I love it! 

😄 Thank you, Elle! 

Those eyes! So gorgeous.. 

This page is selling me on KKBB... i want it!

lol and its crazy how it looks different on everyone! well at least in my opinion,, so i think it's a lippie that adapts and is suitable for everyone's skin tone. 🙂 

YOUR EYES AND BROWS, GIRL.

lol i really like how it came out, the eyes are all devil may care but hte brows are 'i do care a little'

Oooooh you got Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It looks amazing on you.

Hey, I hope you're doing better. I saw somewhere that you lost your kitty. I'm sorry 😞 I've been through that before (2 dogs of old age). 

Thank you, I got the 100 point one as soon as it came out, I think or the very next day. It's very pretty 🙂 Though since I have Patina which I think looks similar, I won't be getting the full size of this. 

And today's shopping therapy helped, but I came quickly home because I didn't want to leave my little Neko alone, since I think he's depressed about it too. I've had several kitties deaths in the past, it's about the worst thing one can go through, I'm an animal lover, all animals - which is why I became a vegetarian and their lives mean so much to me. And even more since I deal with depression, their lives mean as much as a human life, and I've never really felt love from my family except for my furfamily. ack. >_< Hahaha, sorry, I don't mean to be so emotional but I can't help it. 

Anonymous Insider

Sorry had to butt in, I'm a fellow cat lover as well and I'm so sorry about your furbaby *hugs*. A few months ago I took in what I thought was a stray (turned out to be a neighbor's "outdoor" cat). He was very undernourished, had some eye injury, and was just a wreck overall. I took him in, fed him, brought him to my vet, etc. I found out from my vet that he was FIV positive. I had to keep him mostly quarantined in the day when I was at work because I couldn't risk infecting my other babies. Within two weeks he had completely warmed up to everyone. However almost a month after I took him in he began having seizures and soiling himself. I took him to the vet and she told me it was too late, he was in the extreme declining stages of FIV. I couldn't watch him suffer and I had to send him over the rainbow bridge. I was so depressed afterward and extremely angry and tried to find his original negligent owner. I know it's tough right now 😞

Oh that is so sad :(I always have a fear that my little neko might have it even though he's very well taken care of but there's some stray cats that hang around the house, I can't do anything about them because they're wild and run away if any human approaches them, even if you're at a long distance! 

I tried tracking down the point perk but it was all out in store and online but I've seen on BT that the color can greatly vary so it might end up being too dark for me. I might want to start with the shade right before kiss kiss. I forget what its called. 

I get your love for animals. I don't even kill spiders. I will catch one in my house and gently place it outside 🙂 You'll be ok. 

You magnificent creature. I adore you.

❤️ Te adoro tambien. ^^ 

You look so fresh and vibrant!

Thank you, Mocha! I  think the eyeliner did a good job at hiding the dark circles I have, haha. ^^ and that mj lippie is the one that made everything pop. 

testing