Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

im0227151age.jpg

Brr.  It is icy here today, and I feel like I channelled that a bit when I was getting ready.

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Vent Glace shadow duo (I am not sure why, but when I look at this duo, it makes me think Burberry)

NARS Oasis blush (think this might have to go back... holy glitter bomb, Batman!)

Korres Quince Lip Butter Glaze

I was in a rush this morning and I forgot to do a lot of semi-important things, like put on my moisturizer and curl my eyelashes... d'oh!  My BITE 001 reformulate is supposed to arrive today, so I have been holding out on my red thread for that. 

I do like the icy frost on your lids and lips.

It's nice to see you with a more muted color on your lips every now and then 🙂 

Vent Glace, so you're the one that got the last shadow I was going to get! Damn you, Mocha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol no but really, i was going to get that one and then *poof* out of stock. 

LOL, I think it would look amazing on you, BW!  It's frosty, but not too frosty, if you know what I mean.  

;-; yes, i do

Ice queen! Frosty and lovely 🙂

Thank you, KB!

You do look icy and lovely. That's a shame about the blush. You could use it as a blush topper, kind of like a shimmery highlight, but it's pricey for just that. 

Thanks Shannon!  I really want to make it work, it's such a gorgeous color.  I'm going to try it again before I give up.

At first I thought it was shadow fall-out, but on closer inspection it was only in the spots I applied blush, so it's definitely the blush. 

i like this its almost pure natural.   

Your a beauty ❤️

Thank you, Yulz!

This is such a sweet look. I understand about the glitter... But for whatever it's worth I can't see any and the color looks really pretty on you

Thanks jem!  

My iPhone camera didn't pick up the glitter, but I saw my reflection in a window (and then in a mirror, later) and it was like Twilight-level sparkle.  

I'm actually hoping someone who has experience with NARS glitter blushes can tell me if the glitter is generally just an overspray, or if it is throughout, because I adore the color of this.

I think I may have posted a similar look before and I try to do something different every day but oh well! 

COTY palette

TF Chocolate Soleil + Sephora Collection Apricot Sheen blush 

Maybelline colorsensational in Stormy Sahara with some bareMinerals Moxie lip gloss in Rule Breaker 

IMG_20150227_091338.jpgIMG_20150227_091237.jpg

That  shadow makes me homer simpson drool lol. 

Hahaha! Aww you're so sweet! 😛

Look at those EYES! Wowza! 

They're on fire! 😮 haha. Didn't even need eyeliner.

"Aww SD looks so pretty toda..." BAM, EYES! Everything goes together so beautifully. Another great look!

Giiiiirl  you better believe that if I have a super nude lip, I'm gonna have eyeshadow that makes you say whaaaaat?? Haha sorry, I had too much sugar at our office lunch party. 

testing