Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm with Mocha! Number on that lip color, please!

Beautiful! I love the subtle winged liner on you, your eyes are perfectly shaded, and you have the most beautifully shaped cheeks ever!

Thanks so much, Gwen ^_^ 

Anonymous Insider

That is a seriously summery youthful lip; it flatters your skin tone and lights up your entire face in the most amazing manner! Glad you're liking the ShimmerBrick, as these were once a staple for me; applied sparingly they look fabulous! I am so impressed by that expertly executed narrow band of liner which you've taken out into a wing; it defines your eyes beautifully and makes them look huge, and that is one immaculately groomed statement brow you have going on (very envious of that as over plucked yesterday)! You look polished and absolutely gorgeous! 🙂

Thank you so much ballerina! The gloss is one of my favorites.

I was afraid the Shimmer Brick would be too sparkly but thankfully it just translates to a glow. Have you tried the UD Ink for Eyes? It is probably the easiest liquid liner I have used so far and I remember you were looking for recs on what to try 🙂 My eyes always look bigger when I use mascara, which I often forgo because I'm lazy and hate taking it off at night 😄

You look so glowy and bright! And your eyebrows are so perfect!

Aww thanks! It was a good brow day today!

You're looking so very beautiful MK!

Thank you, beautiful! ❤️

Love the little wing on your eyes.

Thanks!! ^_^ I can't live without my wing

Oh how beautiful! And I'm glad that eyeliner worked for you, I unfortunately probably got a bad batch because the pigmentation was so off it was like a watered down black. 😕 

Thanks girl! I'm so sorry that sucks! I got mine from the Little Perversions kit that was on sale, and I've used it twice so far. The stiff nib of the pen really helps me create the look I want without the pen skipping over my lids like with some eyeliners (like Lancome Artliner and Stila's liquid liner). I would give it another go if you can!

I hope i didny yhrow it away gknna try it out one last time if i still have it. 

I went on a total bender the other night and ordered a bunch of new products. And I have three (??? Maybe more?) deliveries on the way! Whoops!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm gonna be weird and respond to my own post for a minute but it's 2 am and I was just looking at this photo and thinking how crazy it is that I'd ever put up a pic of myself. I had pretty bad adult acne well into my 30s, with bouts of it being cystic. I never wanted to show my face (or back and shoulders, if we're being honest). I don't think BT was around when I was trying to tackle it once and for all (I got help from some different skincare ladies on a different message board and a great physician's assistant) but the thought is the same. You all can be such an invaluable font of knowledge and it's pretty amazing what we can do when we put our minds together - like, fix starsandbucks' acne! 😄 oh, god, I need to go to bed! 

Anyway, you know what I mean! 

Anonymous Insider

Another gorgeous fresh-faced look! I am so in awe of people who can apply makeup subtly to effectively define their features, so it looks as though they're not wearing makeup - it's a skill I don't think I'll ever master! You look breathtakingly beautiful! 🙂

AHHH 😄 Is that all you ordered ?! Omg, armani! >_< I love that naked 2 palette it's the best out of the 3 in my opinion~ please tell me your thoughts on that aqua liner, I've been eyeing the other one, the new matte black  but I haven't had the chance to test this pen one, how it sets. Is that a DI eyeshadow? >< i'm going crazy, love your loot!  Needless to say you are a natural beauty. You always remind me of Galadriel. 

It's a mix of some new stuff and some old stuff. I've bought four Armani shades! My absolute favorite lipstick was in their spring collection last year. I've worn it down to a tiny nub of nothing. It's now my White Whale to try and find something else as close to perfect as that discontinued shade as I can. I just LOVE the GA lipsticks! Once the rest of my haul gets here I'll do a shame-faced update in the Treat Yo Self thread!

I have a bunch of the Aqua Liners. I like them! (But my FAVORITE liquid liner is Blinc Ultrathin liquid liner. OMG it is so good. I immediately bought a backup and I'm not a backup person.) the MUFE Liquid liner is great though. The only drawback is that it starts getting clumpy too quickly. You can still work with with but you have to pick clump outs of it. I really like the applicator. I mean, I think I have 5 different colors now so I'm obviously a fan! But it could be a tiny bit better!

And thank you for the Galadriel comparison! That is ridiculously flattering!

You ethereal goddess, you! 🙂

You have the prettiest eyes.

testing