Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Alright, here's something a bit frightening (not that I'm saying makeup-less women are scary !!). I'm wearing NOTHING because I'm on my way to a facial ! Now you all know my deep dark secret that are my deep dark under eyes ! 

image.jpg

i really , really like this

awww gush. thanks whiskey ❤️

I suffer from dark circles, too. Not alone! Enjoy your facial! Hope it's rejuvenating!

Nope, still incredibly gorgeous. I like naked-faced you. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Your skin looks great, hope you enjoy your facial!

As another dark circle sufferer, what is your secret? I have tried so many concealers and correcters and they either suck or they crease terribly.

I was eyeing the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer at the store the other day, guess that is one of the next things I need to pick up. I got kind of scared off by it because I was in a Nars boutique a few weeks ago with no makeup on (on my way to a makeover at MUFE), and the SA insisted on putting a bunch of concealer under my eyes while I was shopping Audacious lipsticks. I went straight from the store to the restroom, where I discovered that the layers of concealer had instantly creased and looked a mess.

(ETA - Just read your reply to mocha, taking notes =P)

hey ali, i love the radiant creamy concealer, but just like anything--if you put too much on, it has the potential to be a disaster. i put on a thin layer, dab. not thick, dabbed not rubbed. seems to work best. i never have problems with creasing. if i need more help on any particular day, i'll add a little bit more (by applying to my finger and dabbing where needed) at the end of my routine. think: thin layers, not one thick goop !!

You still look great! You have flawless skin and a perfectly shaped pout!

I like to think of it as natural eyeshadow haha. You still look beautiful as always jemly!

Yes ! My ex used to tell me they were my "signature" so I wouldn't cover them up, just blend them with eye make up. Which kind of explains why I wear so much on the bottom. I'm literally doing an optical illusion with my under eye circles ! (Though these days I conceal them). 

Wow jem, I would never have guessed your undereyes were that dark?  As one super dark under eyed girl to another, is the only thing you use to conceal them NARS Radiant Creamy?  

I feel like it is better than other things I've tried, but it doesn't totally eradicate them.  

Dark undereyes or not, you're still the epitome of hotness and chic!

Enjoy your facial!

I think it's a combo of hereditary, my sheer paleness and not aided by my love for coffee. I tend to blend my foundation upward to cover them, though that's rather sheer, then the NARS radiant creamy on top. It usually doesn't cover everything completely (full coverage concealer tends to be too drying) but as ta know I wear darker eye makeup (as I told malday above) a lot to kind of "blend" into them

thanks mocha ❤️

Got two Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colours, in Petal Pink and Nude Rose. Ironically, the one I wanted to work the most looks HORRIBLE on me (nude rose). Like I have faded bruises on my lips. I'll post a pic of that one for reference later. But, it looks absolutely amazing on my mom, who is a shade or two darker and more yellow undertoned than me. It looks like her lips but better. 

Petal Pink is peachier than I expected, but I actually really like it on me. It feels nice, and lasts a fair amount of time, though it does get on your teeth if you're not careful and fades a little uneven. 

Also wearing Givenchy Teint Couture, COTY blush palette, KVD Shade & Light contour palette, Meteorites, Chocolate Bar and NARS Dual Intensity shadow in Andromeda, MJ Highliner in Brownout, Blinc Brow mousse, and Dior Iconic mascara. 

mefeb24.jpg

Your eyes are so amazing!

Anonymous Insider

The pink lips are LOVELY and your eyes are STUNNING!!

Anonymous Insider

Love your shadows today, KB! 

My rosy goddess. 

Those shadows!!! They are beautiful! So pretty on you! 

Thanks mrsbaine! I find the NARS dual looks waaay nicer wet, and that's what I have in the middle of my eyelid 🙂 gives some great depth!

Your eyes are so so beautiful today. I have been attempting a look like this but just haven't gotten shadow placement right yet. 

1 Reply
testing