Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw, this is such a sweet look! I love that lippie 🙂

Looking wonderful. 

I have a feeling a lot of your pink lipsticks will end up on my wish list! 

hehe  ill share them all with you 🙂 

I posted these on a different thread yesterday about Meteorites. I have a bit of Touche Eclat concealer on some red spots, no foundation, NARS sin blush, and a bit of smudged brown eyeshadow along the lashline, blinc eyebrow mousse and blinc mascara on. In the second one, I have meteorites on as well. The difference is subtle, but there's more light reflecting off my face with meteorites, and my undereyes are brighter. 

No meteorites:

mefeb22nometeorites.jpg

With Meteorites:

mefeb22meteorites.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Your natural beauty is simply astounding! You really should be a beauty model! And a hair model, for that matter, as it's so glossy and sleek and styled so fabulously! To be frank, I've used meteorites on and off for 15 years and while I like them, they are not an HG for me. But maybe the formula got a billion times better, because in the bottom pic, your skin looks airbrushed, and if that's the meteorites, I think I'll dig mine out again! 🙂

Whoa, no wonder they're called "magic balls."

Wow, the difference is incredible! You can't even tell there's a different product, it just almost looks like a lens filter.

What a beauty!😍

Swoon.

perfection. 

Nothing too groundbreaking today. I am trying a sample of the Dior Nude Air foundation. I like it, although I didn't do a great job of covering my nose. It emphasized a couple dry spot but nothing too bad, I'll have to check it out in a couple hours.

You get a rare look at the other side of my face today. I don't normally take photos from this angle due to the bump in my nose haha.

MUFE eye shadows, Anastasia Dip Brow in Dark Brown. UD Liner in Roach. Blinc mascara. Sephora Rouge Cream lipstick in Crush over OCC Hoochie pencil. I really love this lip combination.

IMG_1538.JPGIMG_1542.JPG

Anonymous Insider

That bold summery lip is absolutely gorgeous; it flatters your skin tone and lights up your entire face - it even works brilliantly with your purple coat/top (can't tell)! You look cute and feisty and more than ready for spring! 🙂

I love the lip color and your deep-set eyes are complemented by the bronzy shadows.

I love the whole look! The eyeshadow is perfect, and a perfect complement to the perfect lip. 🙂

Love the bold dark lips. 

That lipstick!!  

Too perfect on you girl!

I love that lipstick on you, especially paired with your purple coat! 

Ditto.  I love EVERYTHING about this look, right down to the coat 😉

i have a bump in my nose. nothing to be ashamed of ! gives face character and uniqueness !

and these family of lip colors were just made for you. your eyes aren't popping--they're exploding ! (you know, in the good way)

That's a really pretty lipstick on you. It reminds me of Nars Vivien which I love. I also like your blush choice! 

1 Reply
testing