Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks! It's Nars Exhibit A, which I really probably shouldn't have worn with this lip color, but I think/hope I applied it lightly enough that it works. I have a lot of natural red tones in my cheeks to begin with that I battle covering with my foundation, and I feel like Exhibit A helps make it look intentional, if that makes sense. Not like I'm just overheated and flushed.

Great lip colour! I have that lip pencil....must remember to bust it out!

IMG_6292.JPG

Last night I finally had the chance to wear my pretty new dress out to dinner 🙂 I'm wearing Guerlain's Rouge Automatique in L'Heure Bleue on my lips and the Guerlain Holiday palette on my eyes. Also used EL DW foundation, UD Ink for Eyes (love it so far!), HG Ambient Lighting Palette and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (remembered again why I love this mascara)

You always have the most gorgeous lip colors. Hope you had a great night out!

Lovely lip colour! goes really well with your shirt!

You look so pretty and ready for a night on the town. Love the coordinating lipstick and dress.

Anonymous Insider

You are absolutely glowing! You'd look perfectly at home on that famous red carpet tonight! I love the way you've defined your eyes so effectively with cool-toned shadows, blended seamlessly, and that expertly applied small wing of liner makes your eyes look huge! Your complexion looks utterly flawless, and that classic red lip is just gorgeous, since it flatters your skin tone and the top you're wearing! You look stunning! 🙂

Hope you had a great dinner! You look ready to have fun and what a cute eyeliner wing!

This had been such a stressful and exhausting week, but it brings me so much joy to come here and see you, BT beauties and the looks that you come up with! 

I am sans makeup today, but by Friday I finally got my weird skin reaction under control and was finally able to test out a product that I splurged on during the first week of February.

Here is a simple date night look I wore Friday evening for a movie and dinner outing:

PhotoGrid_1424490267343.jpg

I wore my usual foundation combo (Dr.Jart+ Dis-A-Pore plus Hourglass Diffused Light powder and a bit of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under the eyes). On my eyes I had Chanel Fauve all over and Urban Decay Naked 2 to blend out the edges. Brows - ABH BrowWiz in Caramel, lashes - L'Oreal Butterfly mascara. And the product that I had been waiting so patiently to try - Burberry blush in Earthy, used as a bronzer. I've tried it only once, but I can honestly say that I love it, regardless of the scent (it has a very strong floral perfume'y scent). It's matte (but not flat-looking), blends like a dream, and the color looks absolutely natural on me, even though I am very pale.

Also, in the picture above I have Bite's Retsina lipstick on, but I took it off at the last moment and went with my beloved Dior Addict lipstick in 353 Blush.

This is so gorgeous and fresh. That blush looks amazing on you.

i was just learning about the burberry earthy blush, and then BOOM, here you are ! it's gorgeous. it's going on my ever-growing list. you look fresh and perfect--i'm sorry to hear about your skin reaction 😞

Thank you! I think as long as you don't mind a heavy scent, you'll love it. I was a bit surprised by it because I've never tried any Burberry makeup before (no Nordies down where I live 😞 ), but it's all forgiven once it's on the skin.

i don't mind scent to be honest. i love scent in everything because it just feels like an experience, and it doesn't irritate me/my skin/eyes. the flipside to that is it BAFFLES me that brands do this, even if i do personally love it. it would put off more people entirely than it would turn on. 

You look so lovely and fresh faced. And your lashes are a mile long! 

Your eyelashes look amazing! And your cheeks are positively glowing.

Anonymous Insider

Wow! What an incredibly gorgeous date-night look! You are absolutely glowing! The way you've defined your eyes so effectively with the cool pink blended out into taupe is simply exquisite, and your blending is seamless! Your blush looks entirely natural, your brows are immaculately groomed, and that lip is the cutest nude I ever saw! You looked stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Thank you, @ballerinagrl! I think I finally found a nude lipstick that I can wear. Most of them wash me out completely.

IMG_5015.JPG

UNICORN BLOOOOOODDDDD

Love your look every day 

This is everything.

beyond perfect. i can hardly wrap my head around it.

testing