Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

that swatch is the closes i could find to what it actually looks like.. im sure mufe may have a dupe for that! 

image.jpg

Wearing some new things today! Also my skin routine changed and I feel like it's never looked this good! Not perfect but for me I am amazed!

Eyes; UD basics palette, first and the two next to the darkest

Face; what I normally wear plus ambient light dim light 

Lips; Buxom Mistress

Anonymous Insider

This is a gorgeously polished, preppy, perky look, and I love it! I'm especially loving your immaculately groomed and shaped brows, your subtle yet incredibly effective definition of your beautiful eyes, your flawless-looking complexion, and that wonderful sweep of summery color on your lips! I'm also loving the different weaves of color running through your hair in the lengths! Stunning! 🙂

Thanks! It's my natural hair that easily highlights in the sun, it's just what's left over from summer. I once dyed it black and have to have it stripped ugh! Then two years later my grandma told me how much she disliked my black hair...long story short too scared to dye my hair again! Lol

very bright and beautiful 🙂

Thank you 🙂

I tried Tarte primer today with the new product. It seems to work better, but it did get a bit streaking during application. This made the coverage a definite medium.

I used the other trio in the palette, and these are about the same quality. Super buttery, very blendable, and very pigmented for Tarte. That said, Out of this Pearl is a pretty sheer color - it's more like a super shimmer wash. Still, I love it. 🙂

Without liner, the smart clay mascara actually looks better!

1) Tarte Timeless Smoothing Perfecting Primer

2) Tarte Foundcealer in Fair

3) Tarte Pigmented Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

4) Urban Decay Anti Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Tarte Away Oui Go palette collection (Private Chateau, as a base shade)

6) Tarte Miracles from the Amazon palette (Out of the Pearl, Thistle be the Day, Paint the Brown)

7) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara

9) Tarte Lipsurgence Liquid Lip Shine in Exquisite

IMG_20150222_122759.jpgIMG_20150222_122803.jpg

Bonus Pictures:

We took Miss Glitch out into the woods to experience some nature and enrich her indoor-only life a bit. She was a bit spooked at first but she really got into it towards the end.

11001892_445943502248557_2234114888239754105_n.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You look like a dream today; it's such a fabulously polished look! I'm especially loving your exquisite blending of ethereal shimmery shadows to make for a seamless finish on your eyelids, and I'm so impressed by the way you've darkened the shadow in the crease toward the wing for added definition and emphasis (I still didn't master this)! Your complexion looks flawless, and the glossy pink lip is classic and romantic! You look beautiful! As does Miss Glitch 🙂

i think the foundation looks great !

Thanks Jem! I think I am going to trade in my Koh Gen Do for some more of the Tarte primer, since it does wear a lot better and is an exact color match.

It's a good product, in the right hands.

Anonymous Insider

Loving this look, G!!!! I wonder what my cat would do if we took her outside? I think we'd get murdered trying to put the harness on her. lol

Thanks!

For the cats, it's really about how you raise them. After we caught them, I made sure that all six of the babies (her siblings) were leash trained by carrying them with me to get the mail and check in with my apartment complex front office. I am not sure if the current owners keep up with that, but they're all still friendly enough to scoop up. And that's probably the biggest thing. You can leash train just about any cat, but they have to be friendly enough that anyone can just come over and scoop them up - no scratching, or struggling to get away. You can do that with every single one of my cats, though Dustin, who has respiratory distress, does not appreciate it too much; he squirms a bit if too much pressure is put on his rib cage. If you're walking your cat, you'll find you will have to do that frequently - they might try to dart under a bush if they get spooked until they're used to it. That, and everyone. Everyone wants to hold/pet them. And the cat should at least be apathetic to dogs, because people tend to walk those on a leash more frequently than cats.

Missy is quite pooped, even though she spent the majority of the time riding around on my shoulder. We did let her climb around on some felled trees, and lead us a bit at the trail head.

IMG_20150222_163141.jpg

Long time no post! ❤️ Hope yall are doing well..been snowy here in VA and did not have power for a while!

Freezing cold and little makeup today but I did make this...

10998319_1389589571354978_6144510065752203437_n.jpg

SNOW KITTY! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

I have never before seen a snow kitty, and it is utterly adorable!!!! You look fresh-faced, freezing, and pretty! 😉

That snow kitty is awesome!!

!!!

I also really like your beret.

I haven't been on here in agesssss. 

I used Urban Decay's vice 3 & vice LTD on my eyes, and melt cosmetics 6six6 on my lips. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ahhh you're back! Yay! So glad we get to see your gorgeous face again! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow. What a perfectly polished look! There is nothing about this I don't like; your eyebrows are impeccably groomed, your complexion looks utterly flawless, the blush/contour looks natural, and that lip is feisty and fiercely seductive! The eyes steal the show for me because on each lid it is as though you've created a miniature work of art; your blending is seamless and absolutely exquisite, and the cool pinks, purples and plums flatter your skin tone beautifully, while the double wing is expertly executed, and your obvious confidence with the liner is simply amazing! You are stunningly beautiful, and this is a truly gorgeous look! 🙂

Aww, thank you! I've mostly been keeping it neutral/safe lately, so this was the first "different" thing I've done in awhile 🙂

This is just gorgeous!

1 Reply
testing