Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

As long as I have been on here this is my first photo post in this thread.  I wasn't able to take a great picture at my desk but eh, whatever, this is me trying lol  I keep it fairly simple for the corporate office

- Face: llamasqua hydra veil, armani luminous silk 2, la mer loose powder in creme, dior star concealer

- Cheeks: armani maestro liquid bronzer (ever so lightly), HG blush palette

- Eyes: ABH brow pomade in auburn, Guerlain 6 color palette 66, guerlain noir g mascara

- Lips: YSL glossy stain 5 applied lightly (rouge vintage i think its called, its pinker than it looks)

IMG_1213.JPG

Your eyes look amazing. The shadow colors really set off their deep-setness and their nice brown shade.

I have serious brow envy right now, mpas!

that is so nice to hear because they are the bane of my existence!!  Ive been trying to grow certain spots in for almost 2 years now.  I use the super skinny ABH brush (#12 I think) to fill them and it makes a huge difference compared to the brow brush i used for the powder.

your lips look so juicy ! who is that behind you....orson welles ?? Smiley Happy

Ha thank you.  As much as its a glossy "stain" it never stains on me at all.  I wish I knew why lol

It is Welles.  That is my neighbor's desk and his photo.  I would put up something a bit more eye candy like if it was acceptable hehe.

IMG_6292.JPG

Last night I finally had the chance to wear my pretty new dress out to dinner Smiley Happy I'm wearing Guerlain's Rouge Automatique in L'Heure Bleue on my lips and the Guerlain Holiday palette on my eyes. Also used EL DW foundation, UD Ink for Eyes (love it so far!), HG Ambient Lighting Palette and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (remembered again why I love this mascara)

You always have the most gorgeous lip colors. Hope you had a great night out!

Lovely lip colour! goes really well with your shirt!

You look so pretty and ready for a night on the town. Love the coordinating lipstick and dress.

You are absolutely glowing! You'd look perfectly at home on that famous red carpet tonight! I love the way you've defined your eyes so effectively with cool-toned shadows, blended seamlessly, and that expertly applied small wing of liner makes your eyes look huge! Your complexion looks utterly flawless, and that classic red lip is just gorgeous, since it flatters your skin tone and the top you're wearing! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

Hope you had a great dinner! You look ready to have fun and what a cute eyeliner wing!

I tried Tarte primer today with the new product. It seems to work better, but it did get a bit streaking during application. This made the coverage a definite medium.

I used the other trio in the palette, and these are about the same quality. Super buttery, very blendable, and very pigmented for Tarte. That said, Out of this Pearl is a pretty sheer color - it's more like a super shimmer wash. Still, I love it. Smiley Happy

Without liner, the smart clay mascara actually looks better!

1) Tarte Timeless Smoothing Perfecting Primer

2) Tarte Foundcealer in Fair

3) Tarte Pigmented Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

4) Urban Decay Anti Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Tarte Away Oui Go palette collection (Private Chateau, as a base shade)

6) Tarte Miracles from the Amazon palette (Out of the Pearl, Thistle be the Day, Paint the Brown)

7) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara

9) Tarte Lipsurgence Liquid Lip Shine in Exquisite

IMG_20150222_122759.jpgIMG_20150222_122803.jpg

Bonus Pictures:

We took Miss Glitch out into the woods to experience some nature and enrich her indoor-only life a bit. She was a bit spooked at first but she really got into it towards the end.

11001892_445943502248557_2234114888239754105_n.jpg

You look like a dream today; it's such a fabulously polished look! I'm especially loving your exquisite blending of ethereal shimmery shadows to make for a seamless finish on your eyelids, and I'm so impressed by the way you've darkened the shadow in the crease toward the wing for added definition and emphasis (I still didn't master this)! Your complexion looks flawless, and the glossy pink lip is classic and romantic! You look beautiful! As does Miss Glitch Smiley Happy

i think the foundation looks great !

Thanks Jem! I think I am going to trade in my Koh Gen Do for some more of the Tarte primer, since it does wear a lot better and is an exact color match.

It's a good product, in the right hands.

Loving this look, G!!!! I wonder what my cat would do if we took her outside? I think we'd get murdered trying to put the harness on her. lol

Thanks!

For the cats, it's really about how you raise them. After we caught them, I made sure that all six of the babies (her siblings) were leash trained by carrying them with me to get the mail and check in with my apartment complex front office. I am not sure if the current owners keep up with that, but they're all still friendly enough to scoop up. And that's probably the biggest thing. You can leash train just about any cat, but they have to be friendly enough that anyone can just come over and scoop them up - no scratching, or struggling to get away. You can do that with every single one of my cats, though Dustin, who has respiratory distress, does not appreciate it too much; he squirms a bit if too much pressure is put on his rib cage. If you're walking your cat, you'll find you will have to do that frequently - they might try to dart under a bush if they get spooked until they're used to it. That, and everyone. Everyone wants to hold/pet them. And the cat should at least be apathetic to dogs, because people tend to walk those on a leash more frequently than cats.

Missy is quite pooped, even though she spent the majority of the time riding around on my shoulder. We did let her climb around on some felled trees, and lead us a bit at the trail head.

IMG_20150222_163141.jpg

Evening, Ladies!

I've got a bit of a sneak peak for my weekend project here. I told my boss to shove it and that I need personal time, so I get Monday off as well in exchange for 8 hours next Saturday. 

Going to get around to writing reviews for those Bobbi Brown products, as well as this.

Cheers

IMAG0009.jpg

What fun: a BB haul + a Tarte Haul = heaven Smiley Happy

Ooh!!!! I love Tarte! 

1 Reply