Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I feel you there. The cost of bottles is ridiculously high.. I'm getting by off of samples, still. I have only used my full sized bottle of Nirvana black once... sooo many samples...

And yeah, that was kind of my feelings on it. I'm very picky about scents, and find most to floral or feminine for my taste. Euphoria is one of the only one I have found I like that is not based of scents normally considered masculine (like Sandalwood), so, even if it's not typical for my age group, I'm still going to wear it. 🙂

I hear you on that! I don't like too floral or too masculine, but I like deeper scents. The struggle! haha.

Happy Friday, folks!  Man is it bitter out there today!

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Amour blush

Too Faced Eden shadow

OCC Stained Gloss Jealous

I am loving the PTR Oilless Oil, guys.  It makes me feel like I'm glowing.  

im0220152age.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You are still rocking that fabulous tanned vacation vibe! I am absolutely loving the lip today, it is the perfect berry shade, so it flatters your skin tone beautifully and lights up your entire face, emphasizing the tan in a wonderfully warm manner! I love the simplicity in your definition of the eye; it is a gorgeously ethereal shade that works brilliantly with the tan! You look stunning! Stay warm! 🙂

Your brows! Your blush! 😄

So if the oil is all yo'ure wearing on your face, wow. It really brightened up  your face! I usually get that effect when using my boscia black cleanser but I don't always use it since I rotate with other cleansers. You're looking marvelous, and your lips look like a cute slice of watermelon. 

Thank you, BW!

Yes, no foundation, concealer, powder, etc.  The 4 things I listed are the only things I have on, aside from shadow primer.  

I am truly amazed by how well this oilless oil works.  Unless something drastic happens over the next few weeks, this will definitely be a re-buy.

Oooh, this looks lovely on you! Really brightens your entire face!

Thank you, KB!

Mocha, I always look forward to seeing your bold lips.

I'm so jel, but you pull it off fantastically.

Aw, thanks Gwillickers (I love your name, btw!)  I am always so jel of your alabaster beauty 😉

The grass is always greener, you know? 

Im loving the gloss.  It is bitter today, while I know prob not as cold as some of u guys, in Baltimore i is 4 degrees and wind chill is about 10 below zero.  Im currently wearing my PJs since schools are closed!

image.jpgToday's look was all about pinky purples.

eyes: UD Original Primer Potion, NARS dual intensity shadows in Ursa Major, Himalia, Callisto, Phoebe, Europa, Andromeda, and Subra.

lips: Smashbox long wear lip lacquer in Pout

I love that your eyes match your hair.

Anonymous Insider

The pinky purples work brilliantly with your hair and skin tone! This is a beautifully groomed and polished look! I love the way you've blended the brights into submission on your eyelids so the look is more ethereal than dramatic, and I absolutely love this lip on you; it's flirtatious and insouciant and cute as hell! You look utterly stunning! 🙂

Evening, Ladies!

I've got a bit of a sneak peak for my weekend project here. I told my boss to shove it and that I need personal time, so I get Monday off as well in exchange for 8 hours next Saturday. 

Going to get around to writing reviews for those Bobbi Brown products, as well as this.

Cheers

IMAG0009.jpg

Anonymous Insider

What fun: a BB haul + a Tarte Haul = heaven 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Ooh!!!! I love Tarte! 

Girl, if I could ambassador for any make up brand, it would have to be Tarte. They are totally my jam.

If I did skincare, though, I'd probably go with Korres.

Anonymous Insider

I haven't tried their eyeshadows though. I've heard mixed things about them, so I''ll be curious to hear your review. 

Omg I love Tartes eyeshadow! It is so blendable and easy to use. It wears incredibly well and does not really crease or fade... Though I imagine that some of that is UDs primer.

I wouldn't compare them to brands such as Urban Decay or MUFE, because they're on different levels. Those two brands focus more on high pigment colors, and they can at times be difficult to work with. Tarte has eyeshadow you can just throw on and have the colors do some of the work for you, but some of the colors are not super pigmented as is the craze of the market these days. They have good pigment, but not what you'd expect from other brands.

But it's fantastic for early mornings and office days, due to the easy of use. You don't have to worry too much about being heavy handed, which, if you're me and have jerk kittens that like to keep you up from time to time, half-asleep heavy handedness is a very real threat that these shadows help neutralize. By being so blendable, it's really easy to take your base shade and soften up a spot. My experience with other brands is that such a mistake could take work to correct without getting in there with q-tips. 

This is not to say I don't love MUFE or UD - they're fantastic for what they are, blendable, and some of my favorite products. But at 5am on a sleepless night, I would much rather turn to Tarte. 

testing