Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Melted Berry looks great on you.

Oooh that Melted Berry is nice on you Veggi!

All of you ladies are so nice! Thank you so much for the kind compliments. I've learned so much from you guys and I don't mean just technique or new products...love, acceptance, confidence and so many more things!

Anonymous Insider

That Melted Berry is a showstopper! It is such a wonderfully bright spring-like hue, which brightens up your entire face beautifully! I'm loving that you're experimenting so successfully with contouring as well, and the way you've defined your eyes so subtly with neutral tones, blended to perfection! Stunning! 

Veg, you look so amazing, so bright. I love this lipstick on youl 

Oooh, I love this lip colour! It really suits you 🙂

Great lip colour on you! So lively and bright!

Ok stop. This is my favorite lip color on you so far!!

Hey veg, looking good!  Question for you, is the contour blush the one with the 2 colors? (not the dual intensity ones)

If so, what color did you buy?

Melted Berry is VERY fetching on you.

Yes, two colors. I got Paloma and I'm really happy with it. The lighter shade is for highlighting and the great thing about both shades is no shimmer! I've never contoured before, definitely a beginner! 🙂

It's been a brutal few days weather-wise, and my skin has taken a beating going outside with my daughter, who of course, wants to play in the snow. So I've been doing hydrating masks every day. I just did a light exfoliation and then Fresh's Rose mask, then decided to try out the new Benefit Rollerlash mascara (pretty decent, actually), and I have Bite's Agave Lip Mask on as well. Otherwise, bare face. My cheeks are overly rosy from windburn and the exfoliation. 

mefeb16.jpg

Your skin is amazing.

God I literally stopped my scrolling and gaped open mouthed at the screen. Your eyes are AMAZING and your skin is otherworldly. Gorgeous!!

Happens to me, too.   Every single time!

Anonymous Insider

Wow. This barefaced look is arresting as your beauty is so stunning! Glad you like the Rollerball, as I can't wait to try it! Which state do you live in? I'm quite envious of all my friends back in the US at least having snow, so it really feels like winter, as the UK just has this heavy gray cloud cover and a lack of warmth with occasional rain. It doesn't feel like any winter I've ever experienced, but it is cold and unpleasant, and apparently the sun is scheduled to come out today for the first time in 10 days, so I can't wait! 😉

can I have your face?! lol Oh goodness, that mascara looks great, I think Benefit did a good job with this product. 🙂 

I feel you, my daughters and I have been outside in the snow the last few days as well. I can't wait for it to warm up. Your skin looks magnificent though despite the cold. 

I know right? It's been so cold. I'm looking forward to warmth, even though my skin doesn't like the intense heat either haha.

How are your pictures always so stunning??? I know it's because you're gorgeous, but what kind of camera do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Aww pfthft. I actually just use my cellphone camera. But I stand in front of a window, and it gives me indirect natural lighting. I also turn my camera around so I use the main camera, to get a higher resolution. And then I quickly edit contrast/colour correct if needed (because sometimes it's too dark or has a weird colour cast), to give it a more true to life colour. I also take like 10 photos, since taking a photo without seeing what you're doing can be hard 😛

Wow, your eyelashes look great. And I've said it 100 times before but I'll say it again...you do not need foundation! 

Did you ever check to see what bareminerals shadow you were wearing on your lids a couple days ago? 🙂 

testing