Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nice to see you!  It's been a while.  This is a great lipstick on you.  Love you in red almost as much as purple.

oooooo MAC DIVA! It is a gorgeous colo and it compliments your tone real well, what shadows did you use from the marsala palette? That's a very pretty gradient look you have going on and I have that palette! 

Anonymous Insider

Loving the Mac Diva lip! So feisty and flirtatious! Also have to mention the fact I am in awe of your magnificent blending of the Marsala shadows to create this seamless, classic look, and your expertly executed eyeliner and wing is simply exquisite! You look stunning! 🙂

image.jpgMy grocery store here I come look...

Face: armani luminous silk, dior rosy glow blush

eyes: lancome my French palette

lips: YSL rouge Volupte peach passion 

Anonymous Insider

You look like a super cute perky preppy cheerleader! I love the way you use makeup in subtle ways to enhance your naturally perfect features, as this leaves your look very polished and Upper East Side worthy! Your brows are immaculate, your eyes are fabulously defined, your complexion looks utterly flawless, and your lip is simply adorable! You are stunningly beautiful! 🙂

I think you make the perfect Belle from Beauty and the Beast. 

Your makeup looks amazing! I love the lower lashline color and how it compliments the pinky lips.

… I dont't even put on real pants to go to the grocery store anymore. 😉

I love the makeup on your lower lash line.

Ha me neither, yoga pants all the way. 

Studio_20150215_154935.jpg

Hourglass Modernist Infinity and Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Palette 

Studio_20150215_155440.jpg

MAC's Vegas volt

clinique berry pop

Anonymous Insider

Wow, this is a fabulously polished, cute as hell, super perky and preppy look, which would enable you to blend in on the Upper East side with ease! I am loving Berry Pop on your lips especially, as flatters your skin tone in the most gorgeous, romantic manner! Your complexion is flawless, and your brows are simply perfect! I am also absolutely loving the close-up pic of what you've done with Hourglass Modernist Infinity! Your blending is just exquisite; it looks like you've painted a mesmerizing desert sunset on your lids, and it is beyond beautiful, while your skill is simply envy-inducing! You look stunning! 🙂

Your compliments are always so sweet ballerinagirl....😊 thank you 

Your skin looks perfect, and I love that lip color on you!

Thank you gem  😆

I like the softness of this look, your skin looks perfectly dewy! 

I like your super thin eyeliner! And that lip colors adds the right amount of color and warmth to your face.

Vegas Volt is a very pretty, natural color on you.

Thanks TKLJ.... I can't figure out how to take pics true to color  😡

I am trying some products from my sample stash 🙂 Always fun to try out new things!

Dr. Jart+ premium BB cream: I liked it more than I thought I would, this is actually the first BB cream I liked

Benefit fake-up: one of my friend loves loves this, I couldn't bring myself to buy it given the number of concealers I own so when this sample fell into my hands, I was quite excited. I could see why she would like this, but I have much worse dark eye circles, so I prefer more coverage 

Givenchy noir couture volume mascara: It completely surprised me! This is the first high end mascara (ever) that doesn't smudge on my uber oily eyes (okay, it smudged a tiny bit, but I will let that pass)

I depotted most of my naked 2 palette in a "Z"-palette--they just fell out! along with some shadows from the KVD little sinner palette. I foresee much more usage of them now!

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

The Etude house lip stain rocks - all my daughter's love this stuff soooo much! 😉

❤️ Etude House. I love their stuff. ^^ 

testing