Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ok, you just look great. You can rock every shade red!

Not blue tones! They make me look dead. Fortunately, Besame doesn't seem to make any blue-toned ones. And thank you!

Hmm, so since I'm barely venturing into lipsticks and away from lip glosses, what's considered a blue tone red? 

I think occ stalker is considered as blue tone red

You look absolutely stunnin tk! Glad that palette found a home where it's being used.

Thank you so much for sending it to me, BW! 🙂

I like how your shadow enhances your eyes in this look. ☺

Thanks, Beauty. 🙂 I'm really enjoying this palette.

Here's my second look of the day, some of you may know after reading, I'm doing two looks a day, the second one is usually the most fun for me, cause I can go all out with what I'm wearing, and experiment and not feel rushed.

Today's star is the Electric Palette. 

SAM_1497.JPGSAM_1504.JPGSAM_1502.JPG

I'm  using tarte foundation, it's nearly done, can't wait to finish it, i've had it for 2 years already? i think? it's the first foundation i bought at sephora. using drugstore mascara. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow. You need a beach background, and you could see whatever you held in your hand.

This is amazing!  You look drop dead gorgeous BW. Perfect. Eye and lip combo. You made me want to revisit my electric palette. 

What a beautiful look, Blackwhiskey! And I really love that lip color paired with those shadows...superb! You are giving me inspiration! Of course every time I look at any of your pics I get inspired, too bad I'm nowhere near as talented as you are. I really need a month off to just practice technique...LOL! 🙂

Looking all mermaid-y there, BW! Beautiful blending on your eyes. I own Electric but rarely use it. They don't work the same way on my ancient eyes as they do on yours! 😉

Love it, especially the coral lips.

Anonymous Insider

You matched lip color really well! Nice combo!

WOW! That is incredible. Such a stunning look, that lip color looks beautiful with those eyes and your skin looks flawless.

Thank you so much *gem. I've been rotating cleansers as of late. I've stopped using Tatcha because I want to get the full size rice powder enzyme to go along with it, so in the meantime I've been using a cleanser I've had which I love as well, the Nude Jelly Omega one, it's incredible too. 

I need to get my Electric Palette out more because it has incredible colors! 

Ok also love this look! So different from your first one. The electric eyes and coral lips make your skin look luminously soft! 

Hahaha, thank you very much, I'm a chameleon.  but the one thing that stays consistent is my love for coral lips.

I LOVE this!!! The whole look is absolutely incredible! You are very talented! 🙂

Thank you so much, skate!

1 Reply
testing