Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

That eyeshadow is beautiful.

Thank you! 🙂

Gorgeous skin!  I love this kind of a look very much...

Thanks greenchilli! 🙂

My Valentines consists of watching the original Star Wars trilogy, aged wine, my best friend, and takeout. 

Used my Illamasqua pigments today. Still felt like a smokey look with black tightliner, which is strange for me. KVD's Shade & Light palette used with Smashbox halo blush (I can't remember the name), no foundation. Natural lips.

mefeb14.jpg

mefeb142.jpg

I'm not even commenting on your look becuz...hello....it's all been said. I am here to say you are so lucky to have spent Valentine's day watching the original Stars Wars trilogy! I am so jealous! 🙂

Again, I really like the way you look with darker, more intense colors on the lid! And I say you save your money on foundation because you seriously don't need it at all. I also was about to ask what lipstick you had on! 

Anonymous Insider

The only thing as arresting as your natural beauty is your brilliance with makeup! This is the most exciting variation on the classic smokey eye I have ever seen! It is simply incredible to behold; I am staring in awe at the bottom pic trying to figure how exactly you achieved this fabulously dramatic fiery look yet still have that sliver of silver toward the lash line, which truly is inspired! Your tightlining is also worth a mention, since it is utterly perfect, as is the fact you've taken the pigment along the lower lash line, as this really makes your eyes pop in the most striking manner I've ever seen! I'm also loving your immaculately groomed brows, that gorgeous, natural looking flush in your cheeks, and that romantic rosebud lip! You look fiercely beautiful! 🙂 

Perfect.

Natural lip color? So jelly! I love this brown smoked out eye and then that pop of highlight, just gorgeous.

This is a look from earlier today.  I was trying to get a closeup of the Benefit Rollerlash thing, and it didn't quite work out. I have it on screen right eye but not left eye.  I need to try it again before I've curled my lashes.  I wasn't wowed yet.

also, I had mufe rouge artist n45 on earlier for the red challenge, but the fragrance/taste was killing me so I took it off.

Happy whatever type of day you're celebrating today!

some random bronze too faced shadow

Benefit rollerlash

clinique cheekpop berrypop

nars audacious Deborah 

i02141577mage.jpg

Before I read your description, I wondered right away if you were wearing Deborah. I love it! It's been on my loves list for while and now that I see it on someone I am loving it even more. Does it wear well? I love browns but sometimes depending how they fade I get some odd looking lips in the process. And if you've already answered this question on the next page or another thread just ignore it! I don't always read everything right away but rather pick and choose and just browse and come back later for the nitty gritty! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Cute alien-esque picture! Your eyes are unbelievably huge - I love them! Deborah looks fabulous, and I'm shocked because I love how she works against your skin tone, despite the fact I usually prefer berry shades on you! Loving the rose-gold shimmering shadow, but disappointed you are not raving about the Rollerball, as I had such (unrealistically) high hopes for it! You look adorable! 🙂

Ballerina, thank you!  I think Deborah has a tiny bit of a raspberry tint to it, or perhaps my natural lip is shining through.

I haven't given up on rollerlash yet.  It certainly holds a curl well.  I have a similar problem to malday... Mine are so long they are stick straight usually, so any little but helps.  The one thing I don't like right now is it makes my long lashes look a bit spidery.  But, when I try again tomorrow, I will use a lash comb.

Deborah looks especially good with your tan!

How are you liking Deborah? I find it quite intriguing.

I adore it, KB!

I regret not buying it 5 months ago, when I first tried it!  I think it would look wickedly vampy on you.

After finding the new mj lippies i sad i didnt need this anymore.

i was wong. Perfect. Thats the shade i had my eye set on after removing the other options.

i concur.

Not to enable you, but yes, you need this. OMG you need dis!  😄

But to be fair, I also need your Scandal, lol.

I just added that to my bag. Can't wait to get paid again. LOL. I blew all my money yesterday.. when i got paid. x.x but it'll hold me, i have lots of new goodies and i'm happy. 

5 Replies
testing