Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your pics are always high fashion, and this is not exception! I am in love with that richly pigmented fiercely beautiful lip, and I love that today you've gone for your own unique wing, but switched up the shadow to blend an exquisite fresh take on the classic smokey eye! Stunning! 🙂

*-* I'm with Vaas on this one. You're really selling Redrum. ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

the more I see it the more I think I might need REDRUM... 

OK so maybe kvd and jefree need to be your friends....☺.....how did you get your hands on these?

Lol I wish. I was actually really lucky getting all three of the ones I have as a gift from a good friend. He has his own website, Just look up Jeffree Star Cosmetics. If you do the bundles they're a better deal. 

thank you 🙂

You have been rocking those Jeffree Star lippies 🙂 Love the look--as always@ 

Redrum is amazing!

hi i hope everyone is having a good day !

i know i posted earlier, so forgive me. but before leaving for work i changed my lip and have since boldened the eyeliner and it's kind of working. i never do my eyes like this so i suppose i'm a bit amused. 

i'm wearing the KVD tattoo eyeliner and it certainly is some of the easiest liquid liner to put on i've ever tried. around the 5 hour mark of wear it was looking quite greasy and like it could come off with one mindless eye rub (which is typical and why i tend to avoid upper lid liner), so i cleaned it up a bit, which also proved to be a breeze. kudos to that brush on that eyeliner.

i'm also wearing a mix of NARS velvet matte pencil in train bleu and MAC matte lipstick in sin.

and for the sake of recent conversations, today i wore 2 pumps of the NARS weightless foundation, rather than one, and am liking the effect.

liner.jpg

These lippies combine very nicely to create a gorgeous color (although each is gorgeous on its own).

Wow Jemly! I'm loving how you switched it up!

Jemly I find that you make me speechless. And I love a fellow alabaster-skinned girl! 🙂

Wow thank you !! Us fair girls gotta stick together 😉

Anonymous Insider

This is a fiercely androgynous high fashion pic! I am loving that you've tried for an entirely different eye look and have executed it with expert precision and such acute awareness of what works for you! Interestingly the strong eye stops the gorgeous lip looking vampirish or sultry and throws it into directional fashion territory! You look stunningly beautiful, and as though you have a VIP backstage pass to a David Bowie gig! 🙂

Ah you're speakin my language !!

(thank you !!)

UGH YES ! That cute liner. It realllly changes your whole face. wow. I looove it. Sin is such a pretty color. 

Wow, it's amazing how slightly different eye makeup makes you look so different. This is great, as per usual.

It's funny, I actually had more than 1 person ask me if I was ill today. Because I did my eye makeup so differently, people could tell something was "off" but not what. It was an interesting experiment,...

That forehead though. 

My fivehead !

The eyeliner looks awesome on you!!

1 Reply
testing