Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love it! It's such a good color and the formula feels good on the lips. Enjoy yours!

Hopefully within the next 10 years I'll work up the courage to wear a color like this. Til then, I'll just admire it on you 🙂 

Aw! If this helps at all, I started off with semi sheer glossy reds. Before that I was a lipgloss girl! I believe my first red was MAC Ladybug lol. After that I ventured into other bold colors. You have beautiful lips so I know they'd look great on you!

Sounds exactly like me! Including today...I'm wearing a glossy red. Ok, I'll bring the 10 year mark down to maybe the end of this year. Its not too late for a new years resolution, right? 

hot mama.

😉

Anonymous Insider

ooo that lip is gorgeous! How is it compared to the 001?

It's WAAAAYYYY better. Very creamy and hydrating and has good color payoff. I really wish 001 was as good!

Hooray!! I ended up getting this one too since I didn't have issues with the first one, but I was hesitant to post any opinions about it since my experience had been so different from everyone else's the first time around. I'm so happy that this one seems to be working for others! And the color is divine!

You're so lucky 001 worked well for you, I really feel that Bite should compensate for everyone who got that original awful patchy mess (I really loved the color :'( ). Hopefully the rest of the lip series will be as good as this one!

Anonymous Insider

That's awesome! I'm glad that they seemed to have fixed the issue...hopefully the rest of the line will be just as good 🙂 I'm glad this formula is working so well for you...it's beautiful. 

Anonymous Insider

I am not sure if they actually changed something with the formula, dark shades like 001 are often patchy. It might be just that they chose an easier shade this time. Perhaps they should have started off with a color that is easier to execute as well. Not so many people would be turned off...

Agreed, but I also think they probably could have added a little more pigment to it or something. There are other brands that have lipstick with both creamy formulas and dark colors that work much better.

Anonymous Insider

Lorac shadows and UD eyeliner in perversion. BM volumizing mascara. MUFE Copper Pink on lips. 

Now that I am at work, I can add better photos! The light in my office is so much better than at home 🙂

image.jpg image.jpg

Spoiler

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously polished and impeccably groomed look, but it's neutral enough that most guys would believe you just rolled out of bed looking this hot, which has always been my ambition with makeup, and it's an ambition I am never getting closer to realizing! Your eyes are mesmerizing! I love the brilliant blending of sandy tones out to a darker taupe over your eyelids, and that wonderful wing makes your eyes look huge! I'm also loving the rosebud lip, so perfect for Valentines week! You look stunning! 🙂

• I love how thick your eyebrows are!  Jelly! 

image.jpgFace: armani luminous silk, HG ethereal light, HG dim infusion, marc jacobs contour in mirage

Eyes: dior quint in Jardin, KVD trooper, guerlain maxi lash

Lips: Bite deconstructed rose lipstick in centifolia

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This is a perfectly polished and immaculately groomed look! I Love those perfect brows, the pretty definition of your gorgeous eyes, the flawless complexion, and that coral lip is just adorable! You are stunningly beautiful and exceedingly talented at applying makeup and knowing what works best for you! 🙂

You are so pretty! And that lip color on you is simply amazing. 

your beauty has no words...im in awe. Stunning! this is such a good look for you! everything compliments you so well

Aww thank you so much!

testing