Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the lip! 

Me too!

I just posted under your pic in the other thread but I'll say it again...Hot Berry looks sooooo good on you!

Lol I just saw it!  Thanks!!! I decided to venture out from nudes into the unknown and then I received these! Amazed at how much I love holds and how comfortable I am rocking them.

Anonymous Insider

Hot Berry looks AMAZING on you!! I just can't get comfortable with these art pencils. I posted a photo in Hot Orange last night. I like how it looks in the photo, but not so much how it looks IRL. 

Try blotting them before they dry down to matte or using a wet lip brush to get a more sheer color! I saw your pic and I think it looks lovely on you! Maybe summer will make you more comfortable? !   I hope you're loving them!

today i am wearing....andy warhol. he is sitting on me.

strike a pose.

NARS luminous weightless foundation, siberia

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NYX powder blush, peach (which isn't a peach color--it's a baby pink....)

NARS eyeshadow, lhasa (just a dab on lids)

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, grace

strikeapose.jpg

strikeapose2.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Fabulous shots - the lower one would look perfectly at home in Vogue! Grace is gorgeous on your lips; opulent, almost dominatrix! I'm loving the touch of shadow applied to your eyelids, as it adds depth, and coupled with the smudgily defined lower lash line, it makes your eyes really pop in a fabulously grunge-punk-tastic manner! Your skin is glowing, and your complexion looks flawless! You look utterly beautiful - more model 'on' duty, than off today! 🙂

thanks ballerina 🙂 i'll tell you something, mr. andy warhol is on duty here, for sure !

I love your eyeshadow.

Does this Andy wear a wig as well?

you can't really see it here, but he has black tips on his ears when the hair grows out. much reminiscent of a warholian wig ! it's actually how he got his name 😉

So pretty and what an adorable pooch!

Warhol's smile. Oh my god, it made me laugh and gush over him. I like the blush but it would erk me to buy one that has a different color than the name of it. >_<

yeah he's a goober. i was wanting to fill the void 'reckless' left and i got this 1/2 off at CVS yesterday. haha. most were out of stock, but i thought it was kind of perfect (though i didn't consider it at first because i wasn't looking for a peach blush). NYX website describes it as a baby pink....i say it's a warm baby pink. i don't really know what baby pink even means really........

Such a beauty..

You look pretty good, too, Jemly.:smileywink:

And so does Grace.

Excellent choice.

Hehehe!  I love that we get both your profiles!  Too cute!  And I love the doggie smile in the second pic!  Ahhhh! 

I really have to get my butt into a store and see what shade I am in the new Nars foundation.  It looks so luminous- unless that's just you making it look good!  

it is luminous....but it takes a while i think. when i first put it on i think it looks quite matte but after about 30 min (and for the rest of the day) i love it. let me know what you think once you try it out !!

Good to know.  I'll keep that in mind when I'm trying it out.   I should probably grab a sample just to be sure, though I've never really been terribly disappointed in Nars yet.  

image.jpgI got a new hat on our ski trip in Whistler!  It's just awesome!  I was originally looking for another spirit hood but this was calling out to me!   Neon pink? Check!  Cashmere? Check!  Swarovski crystals?  Check!  

I'm went simple today and am wearing from the erudite eye palette from the divergent set,  heroine make mineral bb cream, tarte energy lipurgence lip tint, and tarte amused blush. image.jpg

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This look is just cute preppy perfection! The hat is gorgeous, as is that glossy hot mauve lip tint that compliments the hat in the most fabulously opulent fashion! I'm also loving that gorgeous blend of nude and cool eyeshadow tones, which are fantastically shimmery on your lids, and that perky pop of healthful color in your cheeks! This is the best winter wonderland look I've seen in a long while! You look so snug and cosy, but breathtakingly beautiful, too! 🙂

Loving all the pink! Beautiful look

11 Replies
testing