Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

hi all.

today i have on...

NARS weightless foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

LAURA MERCIER caviar stick, cocoa

MUFE artist shadow, black brown (how i love thee........)

URBAN DECAY 24/7 liner, zero

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, raquel which is not mine 

i just got back from a quick run to sephora to exchange something. i got store credit--i wasn't sure if i wanted dior's rosy glow blush or NARS audacious raquel. so i left. but she's still on and i'm realllly liking raquel....... 

raquel.jpg

I'm really liking looking at Raquel... I think that may have to be my first audacious purchase.   You're looing your usual gorgeous modelesque self.   I really like your necklace;)

I honestly don't think I know anyone who rocks the smoked eye as casually chic as you and not look like they're sick or drunk. Seriously, I don't know how you do it, but keep doing it.

Love Raquel on you, jem!

I've been going back on forth on her for months.  I keep telling myself she's probably too similar to my other nudes, but I can't help wanting her anyway 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This picture looks like an editorial shot which belongs on the beauty pages of Vogue! I am in love with your grunge-tastic eye makeup, your skin is glowing, your complexion looks flawless, your hair looks punk-incredible, and that lip is just gorgeous because it adds a delicate edge to an otherwise fiercely beautiful look! I vote for raquel going home with you for real one day soon! 🙂

Thank you ballerina !!!

I love the grunge smoky eye ...it's one of my favorite looks!! And you pull it off with runway style 💋

Thank you !!

Your eyes are mesmerizing. How did you apply the caviar stick versus the MUFE shadow?

I'm with the others... Raquel is perfect on you!

Thank you ! Well, I'm a mess of a person who has no rhyme or reason. I put one one and blend and the other one on and blend and then more of the first and so on until I'm like "hmmm that'll do I suppose...."

I vote Raquel! But that's partially because I will always vote for a lipstick.

Ahhh your eyes. Loove. Raquel looks lovely on you. I wanted to go buy deborah but my sephora doesnt have. So i would have to order online. Bleh

Raquel looks beautiful on you! 

Anonymous Insider

This is a good MLBB type shade for you, Jem! Looks great!! 

thank you !

Katvond Lock it Foundation

NYX HD concealer in fair and violet

Nars Blush Orgasm

Mac Pigment Vanilla

Illamsaqua Hollow Cream Pigment

NYX Taupe Blush

Katvond Trooper Tattoo Liner

Maybelline Babyface primer

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Chocolate

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes

Airspun Translucent powder

Urban Decay Electric Palette 

Morphe 35E palette 

Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray 2015-02-08 16.05.31.jpg2015-02-08 16.04.58.jpg

This is awesome!!!   I just wanna hang out with you cause you look so bold and fun!   Nice use of the electric palette!   And is that your real eye colour or are those some kick a$h contacts? 

Your hair. It's AWESOME!

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This is a fabulously dramatic look! I absolutely love your hair color and those fiercely choppy bangs! Your eyelids are like miniature works of art; I'm also incredibly impressed with your expertly executed wing of liner! Your cheeks glisten with iridescent peachy-pink, and your lips compliment the eyeshadow beautifully! You look stunning! 🙂

Wow, you are selling that UD Electric palette. And your hair is amazing.

I freaking LIVE for that palette I use everyday almost, even in the most neutral looks, the pigmentation is unprecedented, but it's also insanely versatile. Its a staple for anyone, I'm serious..I know a lot girls look at it and get scared with all those bright colors but I'm telling u, I have even end up using this in bridal looks I've done lol and you don't get more neutral then those. Thanks about my hair!! It's pravana vivids in violet, its been purple for 2 yes and I love it so much 💜💜💜

testing