Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Spent the morning pampering my skin. Now I need to go be productive. 

Covergirl clean whipped foundation

Clinique airbrush concealer 

Benefit gimme brow

Julep boho glam mascara

Kryolan highlighter in cashmere

Bite 001 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

That fabulously bold lip is the scene stealer here! It is fiercely beautiful and wonderfully seductive! You look classically groomed in both pics, and this nude-looking face, featuring a flawless complexion and a strong lip is one of my favorite styles right now! You look beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! It's one of my favorite looks at the moment too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Is this the Bite lipstick that lots of people hate but looks AMAZING on you? Because, dang, it looks great. Love the second pic. ๐Ÿ™‚

It is. And thank you! I really wish it had worked out for more people. I've only seen on other person on BT say it worked for her. ๐Ÿ˜”

Beautiful almostyou! Your skin looks amazing!

Thank you. I've been pampering it a lot lately to try and counter the cold, dry air and general lack of sleep. 

I think this is going to sound totally weird but especially in the first picture, you look like you're ready for a sports illustrated shoot on the beach with the wet tousled hair. Great red lip! 

Haha that's awesome! I'm far too much of a goofball to pull of anything remotely close to sports illustrated model on the beach in real life. 

I love the way 001 looks on you, I really wish the formula had worked for me ๐Ÿ˜ž

I wish it had too. ๐Ÿ˜ž it's just plain rude of them to have made a perfect malday color that doesn't work with your body chemistry. Such a tease. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank goodness it's Friday... it's been one heck of a week! Can't wait to sit and relax after work... my mom, sister & I are having a wine night ๐Ÿ˜„

unnamed.jpg

Dr Jart BB SPF 45 (bridge of my nose and apples of my cheeks)

Benefit Fake Up under the eyes

ELF all over color stick - Persimmon on cheeks 

TF bts mascara 1 coat (I found this, yay!)

Revlon super lustrous - Cherries in the snow

Anonymous Insider

That lip is absolutely fabulous; flirtatious and feisty and cute as hell! I'm also loving the subtle definition of the eyes with this wonderful coat of mascara! You look stunning! I hope you had a fun night!?! ๐Ÿ™‚

I love Cherries in the Snow on you! It's such a perfect, festive, TGIF lipstick! Have fun drinkin'. ๐Ÿ™‚

LOVE that black scarf! And I think you own just about every drugstore lipstick and look good in all of them! Hooray for wine night! 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks SD!! It's true..I own a lot of drugstore lipsticks haha I only started getting into lipsticks a few months ago so I figured I could try out a bunch without breaking the bank..which has proved to be pretty successful so far ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Ooo enjoy wine night! That sounds like a perfect way to unwind. 

And now there's the post-withdrawal exhaustion. Very tired today.

I tried putting on my primer and make up today without my moisturizer. I still got some pilling on the driest areas of my face, but it is significantly less than what I got with the moisturizer. So, it's definitely time to change.

I've also been using the SK-II Cellumination moisturizer at night. I had seen some minor improvement, but I tried the Korres Wild Rose C+ Sleeping Facial, and received instant results the next morning. I will definitely be picking this stuff up for night time and alternating with my Greek Yoghurt sleeping facial.

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) Tarte 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Foundation in Fair Beige

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

4) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck, Hustle, Oil Slick)

6) Clinique Impact Mascara

7) Clinique Tinted Balm in Black Honey

IMAG1722.jpgIMAG1721.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I think I'm in love with your hair! The camera picks up apricot tones in it, which are so darn gorgeous! I also love your low-key take on the classic smokey eye, and that cute rosebud lip! You look stunning! ๐Ÿ™‚

I like how smoldery your eyes look, especially in the second photo.

Thanks!

Tonight is my boyfriends last day at his job before he starts at Intel, so I wanted something that was still work appropriate but was sexy enough for some drinks, dinner, and a few games of pool this evening. I like the way it turned out.

testing